Kaun Banegaa Crorepati | What U Want To See?

151°
Deal Subedar
sunnie

Winner of 1 Crore today at KBC
Lucky to see today’s episode

What you want to see next in Kaun Baneygaa Crorepati?

I would like to view – Amitabhji Playing KBC once and wish to see him winning………

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

amitabh playing scripted game and winning 7 Crs should be top on priority stuck_out_tongue

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

He already becomes karorpati after every episode smiley smiley

Haha true bro ✝️ Karma given.
He should be given advertiser of the century award since he endorses each and every brand 📣

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

That account credit SMS from bank in my phone.

Immediately followed by call from RM trying to sell shit I don’t need.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Haha true bro ✝️ Karma given.
He should be given advertiser of the century award since he endorses each and every brand 📣

Yes he should be grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sunnie wrote:

why

It has became more of a scripted show like any reality show, previously it wasn’t like that.
Also, they take contestants based on their background and not on talent, a friend of mine went to auditions he narrated the clear scenario.
Something’s are fine but these days it’s all drama.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

It has became more of a scripted show like any reality show, previously it wasn’t like that.
Also, they take contestants based on their background and not on talent, a friend of mine went to auditions he narrated the clear scenario.
Something’s are fine but these days it’s all drama.

mereyko b aaisaa he lagtaa hai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How many of you are playing Play along on Sony Liv???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sunny__123 wrote:

How many of you are playing Play along on Sony Liv???

Been playing for quite a long time but received only 2 Medlife 20% off vouchers ffs

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

It has became more of a scripted show like any reality show, previously it wasn’t like that.
Also, they take contestants based on their background and not on talent, a friend of mine went to auditions he narrated the clear scenario.
Something’s are fine but these days it’s all drama.

whats the reality at auditions do they do partiality to contestants ie take them based on state wise / political connections / buttering capability rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

whats the reality at auditions do they do partiality to contestants ie take them based on state wise / political connections / buttering capability rolleyes

They have quota for many criteria like age, gender, state, economic conditions, etc. They prefer people from poor background, or has a sad story to narrate, hindi fluency also matters, these are just few and in all this deserving/smart candidates do not get a chance.
My friend is super smart got into auditions their focus was more on his economic state and not how smart he is, he gave all answers correctly and in quick time also the questions were quite easy.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

They have quota for many criteria like age, gender, state, economic conditions, etc. They prefer people from poor background, or has a sad story to narrate, hindi fluency also matters, these are just few and in all this deserving/smart candidates do not get a chance.
My friend is super smart got into auditions their focus was more on his economic state and not how smart he is, he gave all answers correctly and in quick time also the questions were quite easy.

so main criteria would be do drama / show how poor and struggler one is

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

Yes

all this to gain sympathy and TRP from smaller cities who are the main watchers of these type of shows

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Been playing for quite a long time but received only 2 Medlife 20% off vouchers ffs

If you want to join kbc playalong team PM me

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I feel the reason that Archana Garodia Gupta gave for Madra Naresh Mr. Shalya Kumar was wrong. He was not discouragung Karn because his loyalty laid with Pandavas but it was his genuine concern for Karn & in adopting fair practices in war. Because of his upright virtues only, he agreed to become a Sarathi from Kauravs side in the first place

Missing