Hot Deal

Kite Cash will discontinue services after February 28th, 2018

456°
Deal Subedar
Optimystix

Received below sms from Kite Cash regarding closure of their wallet services.

We regret to inform you that Kite Cash will no longer be operational after 28/02/18. Pls note, cash in has been stopped. Questions? Visit https://kitecash.in/announceme...hp

Dear Kite User,
We regret to inform you that Kite Cash will discontinue services after February 28th, 2018.

In preparation for the phase out of Kite Cash, cash-in facilities have been stopped. However, it is still possible to cash-out or utilize the Kite Prepaid MasterCard until February 28th, 2018.

Kite is excited to bring a whole new suite of products and services for you and millions of businesses across the country.

Thank you again for your support. It has meant the world for us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
The Kite Crew

FAQs:-
I still have money in my Kite wallet. What can I do with it?
You may create a Kite Card and use on any website or mobile app in India that accepts Mastercard, just like you’d use any other credit card. Alternatively you can cash-out all your wallet balance into your bank account. The deadline to cash-out is February 28th, 2018.

What if I miss the cash-out deadline?
In case you missed the cash-out deadline, please reach Kite customer support at [email protected] with your Kite wallet details. Kite will transfer the wallet balance into your last cash-in source.

What if I have a refund pending in Wallet or Card after the cash-out deadline?
As soon as the merchant issues you a refund according to their policy, the amount will be added in your Kite wallet. Please reach Kite customer support at [email protected] with your Kite wallet details. Kite will transfer the wallet balance into your last cash-in source.

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

First time I am hearing of this wallet.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Mera 1 rupay gya netflix k lie add kia tha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had 10k in the kite wallet.
Can anyone help in getting it back.

Any tips or suggestions.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where were you in these 1.5 years? Why haven’t you checked balance in this wallet before?

Try sending email at [email protected], I really think you won’t get your money back.

If they don’t answer within 15 days, raise your issue in all the available consumer forum websites.

replyuser
Click here to reply