Kodi TV not working on fire tv stick

243°
Deal Cadet
abcdpvk872

Hey guys! Hope you are doing well… I just discovered that I’m not able to watch tv on my Kodi TV.
Whenever I hit a channel, it just doesn’t play. Anyone else facing similar issues? Any solutions?

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Kodi is working fine for me on my firestick.
It might be a temp issue?
Have you tried re-installing Kodi?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes , same for me. Was working till noon then stopped . I tried reinstalling , changed login numbers but still not working.
On Firetv Stick 3rd gen

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not Kodi, problem with botallen Jio Tv addon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sunny061 wrote:

Yes , same for me. Was working till noon then stopped . I tried reinstalling , changed login numbers but still not working.
On Firetv Stick 3rd gen

Yes same specifications

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Kodi is working fine for me on my firestick.
It might be a temp issue?
Have you tried re-installing Kodi?

No not now but will try if doesn’t get resolve by tomorrow

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

In tv tab → channels I’m not seeing channels. Anyone know solution?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update jio addon plugin v2.2.2 released,
If not working try reinstalling

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Neo53 wrote:

Update jio addon plugin v2.2.2 released,
If not working try reinstalling

Are you sure? Tried on your system?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hai kya ye 🤔.. i used plex but anything usefull on kodi? How easy to setup? And how to setup

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working on mi box also…let us know if anyone finds solution

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Hai kya ye 🤔.. i used plex but anything usefull on kodi? How easy to setup? And how to setup

Using Kodi App with Botallen and Jio TV app, you can watch live TV on MI Box, Fire TV and desktop etc wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are you sure? Tried on your system?

Yup

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Using Kodi App with Botallen and Jio TV app, you can watch live TV on MI Box, Fire TV and desktop etc wink

Hotstar ke live channels work krte hai kodi+firestick pr ??? Hotstar premium 17Dec ko end ho rha hai grinning

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Neo53 wrote:

Update jio addon plugin v2.2.2 released,
If not working try reinstalling

Where can we view this option?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Neo53 wrote:

Update jio addon plugin v2.2.2 released,
If not working try reinstalling

Not showing in repository. Only 2.2.1 is visible

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Checked now , working fine.

Also do you see any kind of error when trying JioTv ?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Can anyone pls guide me how to install jiotb addons and to watch latest movies n tv series.. Pls guide me. Or post any link here
Thank you

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
M.MAHI wrote:

Checked now , working fine.

Also do you see any kind of error when trying JioTv ?

Are you on airtel fiber?

Edit: working fine now, deleted kodi and did the entire process again.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Neo53 Thanks for the update. Reinstalled Kodi and jiotv add on and started working!

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply