Kotak 811 issue

53°
Deal Cadet
ChindiChor99
I was low on balance in Kotak811 from where my 4 SIPs - 100₹, 200₹, 200₹ and 500₹ were being deducted for mutual funds investment.

Because of it Kotak charged me 590₹ X 4 = 2360₹

I am also having a hard time connecting with Kotak Bank. Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with their customer care?
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
6 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

recharge your sim card with money balance(₹10/₹20) like we used to do before jio was launched. Then only you will be able to connect with kotak cc. As soon as they pickup the call, tell them to call back on your number. Else your all sim balance will get cut.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Try raising request on Twitter

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Kotak bank charging POS decline fee what's this

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you had less balence and you use ATM card for paying/withdrawal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1) just use the bank contact no international customers starting with 022 for most banks, it free and no extra free if u are on unlimited plan
2) raise a request via mail or twitter, they will call u back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seems like ECS debit was setup for the 4 SIPs.
As per below link, ECS failure due to non-availability of funds attracts Rs.500 + GST, but do try asking for a reversal as a one-time gesture.

https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/accou...

replyuser
Click here to reply