Kotak 811 Zero Balance With Credit Card.

274°
Benevolent
akki.akki
Kotak 811 is offering to open zero balance account along with credit card.

Found this advertising in youtube ( not a referral), might come handy in BBD flipkart sale :-

Get a Credit Card with your Zero Balance Account

Link : https://www.kotak811.com/open-zero-balance-savi...
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
39 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

After vkyc completion and getting a mail that my account is now a full kyc account.. Problem started when I tried to register in kotak app..as it was asking for mpin or dc details for registration..i didn't even have the dc details.."

This is exactly what's been happening. The app keeps asking for debit, credit pin to register. I sent countless emails to customer care and the nodal officer as well. All of them send the same response. I even went to the branch asked if they could give me access to netbanking, they said they can't do that as it is an online account. I was told I would receive the netbanking password via mail but never happened.

"After a bit of struggle i could get set mpin.."

How did you do that? Was setting an mpin enough to register

"So if you share what exact issue you are facing...many would help and guide.

U can also DM me.. maybe we could find a solution..not 100% sure though"

Thank you for your help in advance.

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

Check DM bro..I've tried to provide a solution.. hope it works..

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

"After vkyc completion and getting a mail that my account is now a full kyc account.. Problem started when I tried to register in kotak app..as it was asking for mpin or dc details for registration..i didn't even have the dc details.."

This is exactly what's been happening. The app keeps asking for debit, credit pin to register. I sent countless emails to customer care and the nodal officer as well. All of them send the same response. I even went to the branch asked if they could give me access to netbanking, they said they can't do that as it is an online account. I was told I would receive the netbanking password via mail but never happened.

"After a bit of struggle i could get set mpin.."

How did you do that? Was setting an mpin enough to register

"So if you share what exact issue you are facing...many would help and guide.

U can also DM me.. maybe we could find a solution..not 100% sure though"

Thank you for your help in advance.

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

I opened a kotak 811 full kyc with vkyc account yesterday..

If I apply for league platinum ltf card..will i need to complete kyc again?

Link Copied

No

View 5 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I opened the Everyday Savings Account with 20K Initial Fund and got Preapproved Kotak CC in 45 days smile

Link Copied

What card did you get?

View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

In my case, they kept sending me reminders to apply for cc and I declined and then they sent me Kotak white CC LTF invite, which I accepted.

Money in 811 account - 15 Rupees.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
when did you open the account ?
View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don't give aadhar card to any bank.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
you can choose to share vid instead.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I already have 811 A/C opened a few months ago but they don't give me any of their CC prolly bcuz I have no credit history

Link Copied

Within 6 months, they may preapproved you for unsecured credit card too

Trick/tips:- just load 40K in your Kotak account via there inapp add money feature

By this my sister got the card because i had to complete ax*s quarterly offer so i do this in her 811 A/c

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Axis Se Pyaar Nhi Karte Kya...Kya Bigada Hai Mere Axis Ne....

Mere to 19 Enquiries hai axis se....or aaj 3 cards hai

...2 baar account closure bhi kiya hai unke consolidate charges k karan....abhi 3rd time phir se 25K wala open kiya hai....😜

View 11 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Fd wala card

replyuser
Click here to reply