Kotak Myntra credit card

105°
Deal Subedar
nimod

Are they doing vkyc for existing account holders, if applied through myntra app? Or applied through website?

Are they sending 1000gv easily after first txn?

Can we expect it to be offered LTF in feb/mar?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No vkyc for existing account holders

1000gv in 500 + 500 within 1 month

No updates regarding LTF... Just wait

If you want RuPay then must apply through website Because if you apply through myntra app then, they will assign mastercard.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Did they charge you 590 for first year cc charges? They sent me only 500 myntra voucher but didn’t charge me first year. Why so?

View 10 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Are they doing vkyc for existing account holders, if applied through myntra app? Or applied through website?

No existing ac, did vkyc and was approved in >2 hrs  

Are they sending 1000gv easily after first txn?

500 instantly and another 500 was added to Myntra  

Can we expect it to be offered LTF in feb/mar?

No idea. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I've applied and recieved approved mail asking to complet vkyc. After vkyc recieved appn in mail without any status. I tried to track from their site but it's empty(no error of invalid) after I enter my details.

Any idea what is the status?

Thanks

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My invitation for Myntra card has vanished from app. Is this card's invitation visible to anyone else?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In my myntra app it's shows ur pre qualified means without verification it's approved?

replyuser
Click here to reply