Lazypay Refund of more than wallet limit

204°
Deal Cadet
0
362
20

2 transactions on lazypay failed. Each transaction is equal to the wallet limit.

Now if I get the 2 refunds to lazypay, do my wallet shows the amount which will be 2x than my original limit

@Sigma999

@abhishek012 @JaiKrish1031 @caks2006407 @ULYSSEs
@TEMPER @aiman @B3A5T

34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
294
6811
72

No idea of LP, in case of wallets can’t be 2x, after you finish 1st refund 2nd gets credited sometimes next month if monthly limit exhausted or request 1 refund to source

539
12514
163
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

Is it yes smile

Yo means Yes, Hello or come here. smile

Yo is also a slang interjection, commonly associated with North American English. It was popularized by the Italian-American community in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the 1940s. stuck_out_tongue

0
16030
61

I’m not sure, but yes, after receiving both refunds, your wallet should show 2x than the original limit.

55
1226
8

Yes refunds will be added to the limit . Say you you have 20k limit ( dues cleared as well) , recived 10k refund now you have 30k limit.

12
1939
14

How can you make 2 transaction of wallet limit each?

172
278
22

Never had such experience so can’t say exactly

50
138
2

7 din ho gaya lekin lazy me to refund aaya hi hahi kabtak aata he refund?

40
1246
6

Yes your wallet limit will be showed something like minus or ‘Dr/debited’ included in the amount.
Basically means you’ll get 2x wallet limit.
For the first 1x usage you don’t have to repay as it’s already paid.
Happened with me once, can’t recall what exactly happened after that. 😅

0
362
20
B3A5T wrote:

How can you make 2 transaction of wallet limit each?

After failing of the 1st transaction I cleared the dues smiley

164
566
21
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

7 din ho gaya lekin lazy me to refund aaya hi hahi kabtak aata he refund?

Bro did you get the refund? For me it’s been 4 days this time, usually i get refund in 2 days.

62
482
4

Is lazypay good to use?, I never tried.And benifits??

0
362
20

Not received refund yet for transactions done on 25th. Layzapy is asking to send a confirmation from merchant saying that it is refunded back from them

0
362
20
mithhonly1 wrote:

Is lazypay good to use?, I never tried.And benifits??

Yes. You can settle the pending amount using Credit card. But from april month onwards credit card option will be removed. So there won’t be much use from april unless there is an option to pay using CC

50
138
2
Expand
game.ruler wrote:

Bro did you get the refund? For me it’s been 4 days this time, usually i get refund in 2 days.

Still not receive refund. Did you get?

50
152
3
BaMbU wrote:

Not received refund yet for transactions done on 25th. Layzapy is asking to send a confirmation from merchant saying that it is refunded back from them

I too didn’t get refund for failed transaction on 25th and 26th.

50
152
3

Please notify me if any of you get the refund.

164
566
21
sivaram412 wrote:

Please notify me if any of you get the refund.

No bro, haven’t received it till now.

50
138
2

I have all ready email before 2 day with marchant refund proof(official email) but no response from lazypay..

50
138
2

I have all ready email before 2 day with marchant refund proof(official email) but no response from lazypay..

59
125
0

Transaction failed on 25 March and marchant intiated refund on 26 March but I have not received refund till now.
Today I sent them merchant confirmation.
Merchant – IRCTC I-Mudra

79
3139
14

Did u made txn using lazypay upi ?

79
3139
14

All Whose Refund Pending if not credited within 2 Days after refund initiation Please Contact Lazypay On twitter with Confirmation proof that refund has been initiated Because Lazypay Refund System is Too worst. Only Few % Of refund Credited automatically else you have to contact support and they manually credit refund within 4-5 working days.

50
138
2
sauravDD wrote:

All Whose Refund Pending if not credited within 2 Days after refund initiation Please Contact Lazypay On twitter with Confirmation proof that refund has been initiated Because Lazypay Refund System is Too worst. Only Few % Of refund Credited automatically else you have to contact support and they manually credit refund within 4-5 working days.

Twitter link plz

12
1939
14
sauravDD wrote:

twitter.com/Lazy_Pay

What’s the procedure for making payment to Lazypay (clear dues) but the transaction failed in Lazypay, but amount debited from source

79
3139
14

You can make payment using CC /DC mobikwik amex card working too

Missing