Hot Deal

LIC premium payment with Amazon

1790°
Crowdpuller
dhinchakrohit

Hi Guys,

LIC option on Amazon isn’t working, says temporarily down.

I don’t see option to pay with Amazon on LIC website too.

How do I pay premium with Amazon balance.

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : deb3l
Top Comments
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

LIC has updated it’s payment gateway from existing Bill Desk to PayTm officially now !!!

Amazon Pay and other wallets are no longer supported. PayTm payment gateway has been configured to support only NetBanking/UPI/DebitCard/CreditCard.

This is an end to all the loot of LIC premium payment via Amazon Pay…

142 Comments  |  
54 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Bharatwasi wrote:

I think this news came in April21.

Seems they took too much time to update their platform for e-payment.

Its normal.

As soon as the agreement with old Company expires, new company will take over.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LIC payment on AmazonPay started working now. You may pay you LIC premiums and utilise the gift vouchers which you had purchased.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LIC payment on AmazonPay started working now. You may pay you LIC premiums and utilise the gift vouchers which you had purchased.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Dark_AngeL wrote:

@BlueFlash LIC payment is back in Apay,

Just now paid premium

Thanks for the update !

@deb3l Please update the Wiki, Amazon Pay is back for LIC Premium payments. This thread is null and void laughing

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Just two days before they removed it I was thinking to do advance payment but unfortunately I skipped at that time

My Due is before 23rd Oct, around 10k.

Can I make advance payment now or need to wait for some more time?

@MrKool_JJ Any idea?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

My Due is before 23rd Oct, around 10k.

Can I make advance payment now or need to wait for some more time?

Advance payment only on LIC site. And they have removed billdesk option right?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

My Due is before 23rd Oct, around 10k.

Can I make advance payment now or need to wait for some more time?

@MrKool_JJ Any idea?

You can directly check this on the LIC payment portal.
LIC+Apay option is back too check for it once and proceed for payment. grinning

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Advance payment only on LIC site. And they have removed billdesk option right?

As per latest update, its back again.
Confirmed 2 hrs ago, check comments

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

You can directly check this on the LIC payment portal.
LIC+Apay option is back too check for it once and proceed for payment. grinning

Yes will do now then, already stocked 10K GV laughing

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

As per latest update, its back again.
Confirmed 2 hrs ago, check comments

I think they mean directly on amazon?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

I think they mean directly on amazon?

Yes, I was mis-understood.
Just checked in LIC portal – Only Paytm gateway is showing

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

In Amazon Pay, no due for Policy no.
When can able to pay from Amazon, 30 days before due date or any other time line?
@MrKool_JJ @avgn

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

In Amazon Pay, no due for Policy no.
When can able to pay from Amazon, 30 days before due date or any other time line?
@MrKool_JJ @avgn

Directly goto LICs official payment gateway and then try.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Directly goto LICs official payment gateway and then try.

But no option for Apay Wallet right ? only Paytm gateway is showing pensive

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

But no option for Apay Wallet right ? only Paytm gateway is showing pensive

o.O flushed
It was live again. Few dimers too commented saying that this is live once again.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

o.O flushed
It was live again. Few dimers too commented saying that this is live once again.

Let’s see.
If not, Amazon Pay should not remove LIC from list till Oct 1st week atleast grin

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

o.O flushed
It was live again. Few dimers too commented saying that this is live once again.

I had just paid it, but via Amazon Pay directly, not via LIC site; didn’t check it as my due was nearby. However for @Mayavi since he needs to pay in advance (more than 30 days before), so it has to be via LIC site only and bill desk isn’t yet reflecting I guess.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

I had just paid it, but via Amazon Pay directly, not via LIC site; didn’t check it as my due was nearby. However for @Mayavi since he needs to pay in advance (more than 30 days before), so it has to be via LIC site only and bill desk isn’t yet reflecting I guess.

Yes, Just verified Due date on Oct 28th.
So Apay cant fetch says – No Due.
Need to wait till Sept 29th-30 to pay through APay. pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yes, Just verified Due date on Oct 28th.
So Apay cant fetch says – No Due.
Need to wait till Sept 29th-30 to pay through APay. pensive

Odd. Mine is within 30 days and I still get no pending dues or wrong  info.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
starbearer wrote:

Odd. Mine is within 30 days and I still get no pending dues or wrong  info.

Then when will Apay Fetch Due?
I am not sure, which Timeline they are following 2 weeks before Due date or 1 month?

rolleyes
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Then when will Apay Fetch Due?
I am not sure, which Timeline they are following 2 weeks before Due date or 1 month?

rolleyes

Mine’s just at the edge, 29 days out. Maybe it’ll come up post midnight.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
starbearer wrote:

Mine’s just at the edge, 29 days out. Maybe it’ll come up post midnight.

Please update, if you able to fetch Due in Apay in coming days
TIA. smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yes, Just verified Due date on Oct 28th.
So Apay cant fetch says – No Due.
Need to wait till Sept 29th-30 to pay through APay. pensive

Bro my due date is on Oct 10. It opened exactly on Sep 11. Check in lic website whether it’s allowing to pay due. If it shows there, then Amazon pay also will show.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

Yes but ,it has two gateways ,paytm is there from long time and ,other gateway (down for a day or two) i think

This is what i said yesterday itself

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply