Looking for 49-55" Good PQ TV for 50-60K Rs

51°
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3

Planning to buy a good TV at this price point.
4K is a must.. HDR could be a added benefit, not particular on AUDIO , as will route it to ext speakers.

At this time , i dont want to buy anything chinese related because of changing govt stance.

Also please suggest where to buy , ie Online or Offline and should i wait for any upcoming festival offer or online offer.

Thanks.

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1319
54

Check panel replacement costs too of all models you consider.

I suggest to go Mi 55 inch at 35k. And save bucks. Or Nokia/Moto TV are eye catching. But heard it is Flipkart’s Marq brand only.
If you buy OnePlus qled TV at 60k, panel replacement costs 40k and your money will be totally screwed by spending 1L over years.

Instead buy low range TVs and change or buy new ones, frequently when technology upgrades…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

Visit Croma and Tatacliq also they offer extra warranty for TCL and some models of VU.
Wait for sale, prices are reduced during sale days, be ready with model and buy in the first hour of sale.
Croma is good for bigger TVs as 5% upto 3000 on SCB card is also there

@vickyVicky can you suggest me 65 inch TV, display and durability imp

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122

how is nokia LED Tv 55 inch

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3

I currently have a panasonic 49" CX700 , an excellent 4K Tv..

As i said dont want to get anything chinese related.. its not like i am against of something .. just that the cant trust much on current govt. thats why.

Low range Tv have not much of PQ .. i have another VU Tv , 32" , OKish for PQ .. not great for movies or HD.. too much contrast / color etc.. not exact reproduction

anyway will look into panel replacement cost. TY.

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
290
5

@nr2015 since you are already using pansonic, i would suggest you look for 55gx800d model. Its got gr88 reviews internationally.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3
senamit520 wrote:

@nr2015 since you are already using pansonic, i would suggest you look for 55gx800d model. Its got gr88 reviews internationally.

Yes I have had good experience with Panasonic. Thought why not try lg oled? Or samsung..I still feel sony is best pq but costly a bit..cmiiw

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3
caks2006407 wrote:

Visit Croma and Tatacliq also they offer extra warranty for TCL and some models of VU.
Wait for sale, prices are reduced during sale days, be ready with model and buy in the first hour of sale.
Croma is good for bigger TVs as 5% upto 3000 on SCB card is also there

@vickyVicky can you suggest me 65 inch TV, display and durability imp

Thanks caks, since I read some bad experience with online shopping , I am planning for to get offline only. But that too I wanted to ask here because of how well things could have changed regarding online item delivery process

Surely will look out for offers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1319
54

@ripalbaria1981604 @caks2006407
65 inch at lowest cost I think Kodak/Thompson would be good option. Good features shown.
Android tvs most are same, so future proof features and brand reliability matters most.
Check panel replacement cost also.
I bought Oneplus TV Q1 at 65k, panel was so fragile, after 6 months of use while shifting to other room, while holding gave little press on panel and it got broken inside. So read reviews of 1 star and check before buying.
Buy from Flipkart, with complete protection, it has one accidental Protection cover on panel too for an year…..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
74
2
vickyVicky wrote:

@ripalbaria1981604 @caks2006407
65 inch at lowest cost I think Kodak/Thompson would be good option. Good features shown.
Android tvs most are same, so future proof features and brand reliability matters most.
Check panel replacement cost also.
I bought Oneplus TV Q1 at 65k, panel was so fragile, after 6 months of use while shifting to other room, while holding gave little press on panel and it got broken inside. So read reviews of 1 star and check before buying.
Buy from Flipkart, with complete protection, it has one accidental Protection cover on panel too for an year…..

Thanks plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3

I know the shops wont sell at online prices , any tatics we can use to bring down the price ? They will take the reference of official website MRP price for reduction , rather than online prices

Missing
Critic
23
1881
43

Check international review sites, like AV forums etc, see what they have recommended and purchase the equivalent Indian model of the same. There are other good websites like that but I’ve forgotten all of them as I’m out of touch.

Please don’t buy ching chong companies if you you care about picture quality or just having quality products etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
553
28

Lg 55 inches 4K UHD Smart LED TV 55UM7290PTD is a good option.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3
ithehappy wrote:

Check international review sites, like AV forums etc, see what they have recommended and purchase the equivalent Indian model of the same. There are other good websites like that but I’ve forgotten all of them as I’m out of touch.

Please don’t buy ching chong companies if you you care about picture quality or just having quality products etc.

Only some models are available here . In some cases(HIsense) the model is not even listed..

There is also not much reliable websites or yt channels for the reviews.

Off course PQ is of utmost important since its a person consumption of content.

Thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
131
3
RaviKhanna wrote:

Lg 55 inches 4K UHD Smart LED TV 55UM7290PTD is a good option.

that is also one on my list currently.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1321
41
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

@vickyVicky good 65 in tv with low budget plz can you suggest me

go for Vu.. got 65 inch for 48k 1 yr back .. working super

Missing