Looking for a best credit card

65°
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

Are their any credit cards which offer cashback/reward points of min 2% on all merchant transactions?

If yes, kindly suggest me if there is any!

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
39
814
7

Axis Ace is the card you are looking for. Gives 5% cashback on electricity, water, gas, LPG and
broadband), DTH and mobile recharges on GPay and flat 2% on all transactions except below:
o Fuel Spends
o EMI transactions
o Purchases converted to EMI post facto
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Payment of outstanding balances
o Payment of card fees and other card charges

Refer the tnc:
https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/de...

50
50
1
Snikeus wrote:

Axis Ace is the card you are looking for. Gives 5% cashback on electricity, water, gas, LPG and
broadband), DTH and mobile recharges on GPay and flat 2% on all transactions except below:
o Fuel Spends
o EMI transactions
o Purchases converted to EMI post facto
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Payment of outstanding balances
o Payment of card fees and other card charges

Refer the tnc:
https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/de...

I already have Flipkart Axis Credit Card. Will I be able to get this card?

136
3932
23
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

I already have Flipkart Axis Credit Card. Will I be able to get this card?

Yes, I was also having flipkart Axis card and just one month back I switched to Axis Ace card by calling on Axis bank customer care (1860 419 5555 chargable ~2Rs/minute).

50
50
1
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Yes, I was also having flipkart Axis card and just one month back I switched to Axis Ace card by calling on Axis bank customer care (1860 419 5555 chargable ~2Rs/minute).

Hows ur experience using Ace card? Is it better than Flipkart card?

39
814
7
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

I already have Flipkart Axis Credit Card. Will I be able to get this card?

Yes, you will be able to get this card. Just place an upgrade request if your card is 3 months old.
If you don’t want to cancel the FK card, then limit will be shared between both the cards.

There is a toll free number as well for Axis card – 18004190072

39
814
7
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

Hows ur experience using Ace card? Is it better than Flipkart card?

For me, it is better than Flipkart card as most of my purchases are from Amazon and anyways flipkart gv are available at 6% off om mobikwik and 4% on magicpin

0
6777
118
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

Hows ur experience using Ace card? Is it better than Flipkart card?

Getting Ace cc is not so easy cry
Now since you have FK axis it might be possible to get this cc.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

30
3677
43
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Getting Ace cc is not so easy cry
Now since you have FK axis it be possible to get this cc.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Getting any axis card is not easy if one doesn’t have an axis bank account.

50
530
3

Amex mrcc 3.5% on all txn, pm me for refer free are code for first year free

For bill payment open payzapp/icici pocket a/c that will give you 10% on mobile recharge and 5% on other bills

Thank me later

Missing