Looking for a good phone under 40000

152°
Beacon
TruthSeeker
I would be glad if you guys suggest a good phone under 40k.

My use case is good build quality and value for money. I will be using this phone for long run, minimum of three to four years.

It would be better if it is buyable offline as I can get a good in hand feel of the device.

I have no interest in Xiaomi phones as I owned Poco F3 GT and it had both green line issues (I had to buy new display despite phone being under warranty) and motherboard died on me later. Service Centre experience was pathetic.

Thanks in advance.
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buy phone worth 10000 and invest rest 30000 in mutual fund.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

OP is asking for phone approx 40000. He already invested in mutual funds or somewhere else.

Please don't start your financial gyan here.

21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Green line issue has also been present in Samsung and Oneplus devices over the years esp. in their flagships which use Samsung panels. Reportedly newer panels slated to arrive later in the year will have mitigations for this issue. It's not possible to eliminate it completely.

Samsung had issued an advisory to the service centers to address panels suffering from this issue for free even if out of warranty but seemingly not all service centers are aware of this and charge the users unnecesarily.

Oneplus after a deluge of complaints was forced to finally acknowledge this issue and offer a reasonable solution.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

If you fear green line issue, then you must never buy OnePlus. Because OnePlus has maximum number of such issues. Even nowadays.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
source of this issue? it's resolved na!!
View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

S21 FE seems good VFM.. around 30K

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Which do you think is better Exynos or Snapdragon version. How does it compare with S22

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

20k for phone is enough for personal use

Link Copied

Buy phone worth 10000 and invest rest 30000 in mutual fund.

Link Copied
10k is too low, Better go with 25k budget. Many phones are in that budget. You can buy OP CE4, Moto Edge 50 pro.
View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

S21fe mai chla rha hu exynous wala...it has excellent camera, everything else is bad. Poor network reception,  poor battery, lag issues.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I have Snapdragon wala

No issues related to network

No heating as i dont do mobile game

SOT is 5 hours plus in wifi it's even 6

Cam is Excellent

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply