lost 10,000 to aeron pay how to complaint

105°
Deal Newbie
hackerjoshi
I paid credit card bill of my one card by Bob for 10,000 using icici credit card
Payment went successfull but amount not credited to my card
I have already complaint to aeron pay they are not able to solve my issue anybody know how to complaint to RBI or any other entity above them, I checked RBI complaint portal but there aeron pay was not listed
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes I got my money back in approx 40 days when I told them one card said to me they don't accept aeron pay so how did you accepted my bill payment request for one card after this reply next day I got refund

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

made 10000+ creditcard payment to axis credit card via upi on 18th oct..... till date amount not credited and aeronpay app is not working....... did u got ur credit to card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Contact @ nebula_world on twitter.. He helped somebody on the issue 

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Spam them on X with your complaint in comments for their posts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

aeron pay very slow and fraud

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mail them on

care at aeronpay.pro

They start investigation only after ur mail, so do it ASAP, they may even want ur cc statement where it was to be credited.

Also bob is quite slow in updating payments, so post email to aeronpay, send bob the aeron pays operator reference no

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They refunded my money in around 30 days post complaint

View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Screenshot2023-09-29-22-02-31-306org.mozilla.firefox-edit
replyuser
Click here to reply