Lost Rs. 17300/-.. Item not shipped and no refund

71°
Deal Newbie
raks4world523

I had purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab from Tradus on 1-Aug-12 (Order # 4112057). On the third day they called me up and told Silver is Out of Stock and if I agree they will send White on the same day.

I agreed and I was surprised to see that they did not ship the item till 8-Aug.

On 9-Aug, they informed me that the item has been shipped through first flight (Consignment # D48694036) and provided me the details.

As I was not able to track the item on First Flight website, I raised a complaint with Tradus and after 48 hours they called me and informed that the item has not been send.

Provided Fake consignment details. (http://www.tradus.com/redirecttocouriersite?Cou...)

The customer care executive informed me that the item will be dispatched the next day and I will be updated. I have not received any update from them after that.

Whenever I send them a mail they keep informing me that I will receive the item in 3-5 days. Then I asked to refund Rs. 17,300/- which I had paid and they stop responding.

Guys, what is happening I have paid Rs. 17,300/- and I have not received the item and they are not responding to my refund request.

Never Purchase from Tradus..

I have decided to move to consumer court on this and as a first step filed a complaint through akosha.com

Tradus team.. Keep counting.. I`ll make you respond..

replyuser
Click here to reply