Ludo: Another masterpiece by Anurag Basu

108°
Shopping Friend
149
4894
32

A must watch. Go watch it guys.

I wonder why we don’t have more films like this cry

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
838
6

Is it family watch film? (Young kids + parents )

140
468
5

really very good movie… pr india h yha log “TUBELIGHT”  dekhte h

84
445
2
Novizio wrote:

really very good movie… pr india h yha log “TUBELIGHT”  dekhte h

Kon si tubelight

0
11215
131

Thanks for the reminder bro i actually forgot about this movie and was about to watch challang.
So pehele ludo pir chalaang biggrin
@adrishya

0
11215
131
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Thanks for the reminder bro i actually forgot about this movie and was about to watch challang.
So pehele ludo pir chalaang biggrin
@adrishya

One more advise aise ache movies suggest kiya karo muje bro biggrin

149
4894
32
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Thanks for the reminder bro i actually forgot about this movie and was about to watch challang.
So pehele ludo pir chalaang biggrin
@adrishya

Even i had forgotten but got reminded by a friend. Challang is also good but ludo is byfar the best movie of 19-20.

101
2193
47

Its decent, not a masterpiece wink , unless you are watching such movies first time. Either you will like it so much or don’t understand it at all.

111
944
4
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Is it family watch film? (Young kids + parents )

These days they can’t make films or TV series without abusive language

0
11215
131
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Even i had forgotten but got reminded by a friend. Challang is also good but ludo is byfar the best movie of 19-20.

Bollywood with mollywood touch smile
All characters such as bittu,sattu,aalu,dangal behne, pearly (sheeja) were just spot on. Though the story was very messy but these stars pulled it off really very hard to make us stoned joy
Pehli baar Abhishek ko aise b deka haha laughing
Sattu aur unki malu nurse ki jodi to lajawab relieved

149
4894
32
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Bollywood with mollywood touch smile
All characters such as bittu,sattu,aalu,dangal behne, pearly (sheeja) were just spot on. Though the story was very messy but these stars pulled it off really very hard to make us stoned joy
Pehli baar Abhishek ko aise b deka haha laughing
Sattu aur unki malu nurse ki jodi to lajawab relieved

Pankaj Tripathi and Rajkumar rao just steal the show from everyone else

Missing