MagicPin groupbuy for amazon 50 voucher using 400 points

192°
Missing
Deal Newbie
111
99
0

MagicPin groupbuy for amazon 50 voucher using 320(after 80 cashback) points

3 places left

Everyone gets 80 points cashback on redeeming 400 points for 50 amazon voucher

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
111
99
0
Expand
androgame wrote:

Give me 250 only and take 50 wink

Are 250 points that worth? I don’t have much redeemable options near me .

Missing
Community Angel
98
32439
534
Expand
spids wrote:

Are 250 points that worth? I don’t have much redeemable options near me .

You can use for postpaid recharge or prepaid, that’s the best way, roughly 1 point is equal to 0.30 to 0.50 rupee

Missing
Deal Subedar
475
1890
18
Expand
androgame wrote:

Give me 250 only and take 50 wink

Pm me… I can give 500 points for the quoted price

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1675
97
Expand
androgame wrote:

You can use for postpaid recharge or prepaid, that’s the best way, roughly 1 point is equal to 0.30 to 0.50 rupee

But I can see only limited options in recharge. No special plans etc. available. how u guys are using it particularly for prepaid recharge?

Missing
Community Angel
98
32439
534
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

But I can see only limited options in recharge. No special plans etc. available. how u guys are using it particularly for prepaid recharge?

100 rupees topup is there and then can activate plans as per need sunglasses

Missing
Community Angel
98
32439
534
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Pm me… I can give 500 points for the quoted price

sunglasses Sure , would ping when needed
Missing
Deal Cadet
119
180
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

You can use for postpaid recharge or prepaid, that’s the best way, roughly 1 point is equal to 0.30 to 0.50 rupee

Y don’t u buy amz gv and resell them stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Community Angel
98
32439
534
Expand
disparaks wrote:

Y don’t u buy amz gv and resell them stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Market rate is 3% bro, so there isnt enough profit

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
180
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Market rate is 3% bro, so there isnt enough profit

U get 2% with mobikwik supercash also , right bro!

Missing
Community Angel
98
32439
534
Expand
disparaks wrote:

U get 2% with mobikwik supercash also , right bro!

Yes bro, but not willing to do those many transactions in the bank account for this much benefit

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120

JIO recharge not there in magicpin pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1219
35
Expand
androgame wrote:

You can use for postpaid recharge or prepaid, that’s the best way, roughly 1 point is equal to 0.30 to 0.50 rupee

When I select Airtel postpaid Magicpin trying to pay bill for Vodafone and subsequently transaction getting failed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
180
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, but not willing to do those many transactions in the bank account for this much benefit

Use cc for this bro…

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
254
4
Expand
androgame wrote:

100 rupees topup is there and then can activate plans as per need sunglasses

I used to do this but now I cannot see recharge option of 23 or 35 from main balance on My airtel app. Is there any other way to do it?

Missing