Hot Deal medicine order above 3000, any offer from 1mg,PE,NM?

308°
Deal Subedar
55
1272
8

Any specific coupon working ??

55 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
431
6024
132

Bro try NETMEDS with coupon NMSDEAL , which expires by midnight. (Flat 20% off on medicines + 20% NMS SuperCash on orders above Rs. 750). Then you can get 25% off for future orders, using the NMS SuperCash. Don’t know if any other better deal available.

55
1272
8
sence wrote:

Bro try NETMEDS with coupon NMSDEAL , which expires by midnight. (Flat 20% off on medicines + 20% NMS SuperCash on orders above Rs. 750). Then you can get 25% off for future orders, using the NMS SuperCash. Don’t know if any other better deal available.

beers 🥂 

Thank you
51
2996
18

Is ur requirement one time or monthly, if monthly get pharmeasy plus u can save more using amazon offers

51
2996
18

U can use 150 discount from flipkart on pharmeasy and place 1200 order at 870.
Using amazon pay will give further cashback. And if u get pe plus 5% additional cb on all orders.

95
134
1
insta wrote:

U can use 150 discount from flipkart on pharmeasy and place 1200 order at 870.
Using amazon pay will give further cashback. And if u get pe plus 5% additional cb on all orders.

Is there any code or coupon For flipkart transaction ?

51
2996
18
Expand
hiteshu2 wrote:

Is there any code or coupon For flipkart transaction ?

Go to supercoin rewards, under health tab u get 150 off code for 25 supercoins

98
1128
21

Can place order from 1mg @ 26% discount

95
134
1
Expand
insta wrote:

Go to supercoin rewards, under health tab u get 150 off code for 25 supercoins

Ok, thanks

55
1272
8
insta wrote:

U can use 150 discount from flipkart on pharmeasy and place 1200 order at 870.
Using amazon pay will give further cashback. And if u get pe plus 5% additional cb on all orders.

Bro, Already placed using NETMEDS 20% now. grin

I order for two months , not monthly .

150 from FK already claimed few months back , no new coupon available for already claimed users.

My PE plus Subscription pack is there till 2021 .

55
1272
8
DpIjYzdV wrote:

Can place order from 1mg @ 26% discount

26% , how bro ? 26% including payment offers ??

98
1128
21
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

26% , how bro ? 26% including payment offers ??

Yes order will be from my account..

55
1272
8
Expand
DpIjYzdV wrote:

Yes order will be from my account..

Oh ok, may contact you for my next order .

51
2996
18
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Bro, Already placed using NETMEDS 20% now. grin

I order for two months , not monthly .

150 from FK already claimed few months back , no new coupon available for already claimed users.

My PE plus Subscription pack is there till 2021 .

Ok. Hv u used gift100 coupon.
That still give 950 order in 670 after cb. + amazon offers

346
10268
44

1mg grand savings start from midnight but don’t know how much.

55
1272
8
hotchap wrote:

1mg grand savings start from midnight but don’t know how much.

A new offer coming from 1mg ??

55
1272
8
Expand
insta wrote:

Ok. Hv u used gift100 coupon.
That still give 950 order in 670 after cb. + amazon offers

Oooh, no bro, have not used that coupon yet . Never knew about it

346
10268
44
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

A new offer coming from 1mg ??

Yes bro, just check after 12https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637161/medium/IMG_20200916_233535.jpg?1600279550

51
2996
18
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Oooh, no bro, have not used that coupon yet . Never knew about it

It was posted last month but still working. This month they gave make100 but it expired.
Keep watch on pe coupons. I need monthly 1200 medicines aprox, am using pe, placing 3 orders, either using amazon or mobikwik sc offer. Roughly more than 30% savings.

55
1272
8
Expand
insta wrote:

It was posted last month but still working. This month they gave make100 but it expired.
Keep watch on pe coupons. I need monthly 1200 medicines aprox, am using pe, placing 3 orders, either using amazon or mobikwik sc offer. Roughly more than 30% savings.

blush
55
1272
8

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637173/medium/6930482OtkqsqG.jpg?1600283114



point_up_2

1mg GSD offer on 4718 MRP medicine

36% saving ??

separate order of 1000 each is good for maximize coins ??

55
1272
8

can anyone tell me how much we can apply from 1mgcash on a single order ? is it like 25% 1mgcash can be used of order value ??

thinking to cancel the Netmeds order placed last night and place new order with 1mg.

can also get 200 Supercoin on FK if order from 1mg

7
1200
12
ZitOO wrote:

can anyone tell me how much we can apply from 1mgcash on a single order ? is it like 25% 1mgcash can be used of order value ??

thinking to cancel the Netmeds order placed last night and place new order with 1mg.

can also get 200 Supercoin on FK if order from 1mg

20%

7
1200
12
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

oh Ok, thanks bro.. not going to cancel then

BTW, 1mgCash has a validity of 60 days.

55
1272
8
Expand
Spidey_ wrote:

BTW, 1mgCash has a validity of 60 days.

Netmed supercash valid for ??

7
1200
12
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Netmed supercash valid for ??

AFAIK, 100 days from the date of credit.

Missing