millennium credit card

184°
Deal Newbie
_manish_garg

How much cashback I will recieve if I pay utilities bill via millennium credit card on Amazon

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
29 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

@Seinfeld

I would love to know this too. As per the HDFC terms, nothing is written about bill pay exclusion yet (wallet & vouchers clearly excluded), so they should give 5% if txn is direct on Amazon (non smartbuy).

However my gut feeling is that they will give just 1% cash points. Will love if any body tries and updates in future.


To be safe, buy AGV from smartbuy gyftr (6% max 10k) and use it for bill payments .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

I would love to know this too. As per the HDFC terms, nothing is written about bill pay exclusion yet (wallet & vouchers clearly excluded), so they should give 5% if txn is direct on Amazon (non smartbuy).

However my gut feeling is that they will give just 1% cash points. Will love if any body tries and updates in future.


To be safe, buy AGV from smartbuy gyftr (6% max 10k) and use it for bill payments .

So I if buy through gyftr I will get 6% cashback ?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
_manish_garg wrote:

So I if buy through gyftr I will get 6% cashback ?

Yes from HDFC smartbuy gyftr page using Millennia CC
5% smartbuy CB and 1% millennia cashpoints.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Yes from HDFC smartbuy gyftr page using Millennia CC
5% smartbuy CB and 1% millennia cashpoints.

But Millennia debit card provide 5+5%?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

But Millennia debit card provide 5+5%?

Yes but only up to 400 per month right?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

Yes but only up to 400 per month right?

Yes, but why less in Millenia CC?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Yes, but why less in Millenia CC?

Tweet / Email/ Call HDFC.. It’s their product and they can do whatever they want.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I had added 100rs into amazon pay balance using my Millennia cc last month to check if i wud get 5 cb points.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
SaveMoney69 wrote:

I had added 100rs into amazon pay balance using my Millennia cc last month to check if i wud get 5 cb points.

But it will fall under wallet load and get 1% cb point

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes, I got only 1% cb for adding money in amazon pay balance

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
SaveMoney69 wrote:

I had added 100rs into amazon pay balance using my Millennia cc last month to check if i wud get 5 cb points.

Try to buy gift voucher

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is there any charge to redeem RP from Millennia CC ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

But Millennia debit card provide 5+5%?

NO, I guess they have stopped now as the smartbuy calculator shows the cashback amount the same for CC & DC and also the t&c doesn’t reflects 5+5 for DC now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

Is there any charge to redeem RP from Millennia CC ?

No charges for cash redemption

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Try to buy gift voucher

If we buy Amazon voucher, is it fall under shopping and if yes then we can have 5% cb

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
_manish_garg wrote:

If we buy Amazon voucher, is it fall under shopping and if yes then we can have 5% cb

@SaveMoney69 tested with amazon pay add money, did not work.
My comment was to ask him to test with AGV

@_manish_garg if you are asking me, feel free to test out and let us know how it goes within 90 days.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

@SaveMoney69 tested with amazon pay add money, did not work.
My comment was to ask him to test with AGV

@_manish_garg if you are asking me, feel free to test out and let us know how it goes within 90 days.

Will I get detailed for every txn that how much rp I have got from every txn ?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
_manish_garg wrote:

Will I get detailed for every txn that how much rp I have got from every txn ?

No.. you have to track yourself in excel/g sheet etc.. 

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
_manish_garg wrote:

Do I have more cashback if I pay payzapp other than 1% and 50rs @Seinfeld

no, as far as I know Payzapp extra cashback on millennia credit card was removed in October 2021

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is redeemption fee for cash redeemption in HDFC millennia cc ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

What is redeemption fee for cash redeemption in HDFC millennia cc ?

I have not it done yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have regalia card

i have upgrade offer to millenia card

showing annual fee as 1000 didnt mentioned is it for 1st year or for second year onwards

i have 9620 reward points which equals to 1920 cash

if i upgrade the reward points transfered to millenia was only 4810 points(50%)

my doubt is generally in millenia card 1 reward point = 1 rupee (may be i am wrong)

if i upgrade the card those 4810 will be 4810 rs or how those reward points are valued

what shld i do ?

shld i upgrade?

is millennia card better than regalia?

if i shld i upgrade ?

shld i redeem the points first or what shld i do?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chinturavula983 wrote:

i have regalia card

i have upgrade offer to millenia card

showing annual fee as 1000 didnt mentioned is it for 1st year or for second year onwards

i have 9620 reward points which equals to 1920 cash

if i upgrade the reward points transfered to millenia was only 4810 points(50%)

my doubt is generally in millenia card 1 reward point = 1 rupee (may be i am wrong)

if i upgrade the card those 4810 will be 4810 rs or how those reward points are valued

what shld i do ?

shld i upgrade?

is millennia card better than regalia?

if i shld i upgrade ?

shld i redeem the points first or what shld i do?

Very good question.
But yeah right now millenia is better than regalia.

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
chinturavula983 wrote:

i have regalia card

i have upgrade offer to millenia card

showing annual fee as 1000 didnt mentioned is it for 1st year or for second year onwards

i have 9620 reward points which equals to 1920 cash

if i upgrade the reward points transfered to millenia was only 4810 points(50%)

my doubt is generally in millenia card 1 reward point = 1 rupee (may be i am wrong)

if i upgrade the card those 4810 will be 4810 rs or how those reward points are valued

what shld i do ?

shld i upgrade?

is millennia card better than regalia?

if i shld i upgrade ?

shld i redeem the points first or what shld i do?

Answered you here: https://www.desidime.com/discussions/points-ear...

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply