Mitron... Aaj Raat Baara Baje Se

278°
Missing
Deal Captain
890
8696
122
Mitron... Aaj Raat Baara Baje Se

Mitron… Aaj Raat Baara Baje Se
yaad hai woh din 08/11/2016 jab 8 baje raat ko ek announcement hua tha
inn 4 saalon main kiya khoya kiya paaya

37 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
13
37880
384

4 saalon mein naa Khoya khaya hai naa Paaya. Strict dieting

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1630
13
saucap wrote:

4 saalon mein naa Khoya khaya hai naa Paaya. Strict dieting

joy joy
Missing
Deal Captain
890
8696
122
saucap wrote:

4 saalon mein naa Khoya khaya hai naa Paaya. Strict dieting

na khaunga na khaane dunga stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
saucap wrote:

4 saalon mein naa Khoya khaya hai naa Paaya. Strict dieting

😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
Expand
desiman wrote:

na khaunga na khaane dunga stuck_out_tongue

what incredible expectations i had when lotus came into power into 2014.
Balloon 🎈phussss ho gayaa mera. Tyre flat ho gayaa mera 😢

Missing
Deal Captain
890
8696
122
Expand
pingpong wrote:

what incredible expectations i had when lotus came into power into 2014.
Balloon 🎈phussss ho gayaa mera. Tyre flat ho gayaa mera 😢

but abhi to sab theek ho gaya hai…. GST collections bhi badh gaye hai sab ke ghar main happiness hai…

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
Expand
desiman wrote:

but abhi to sab theek ho gaya hai…. GST collections bhi badh gaye hai sab ke ghar main happiness hai…

Kuch theek nahi hai sir. Na overall economy main. Na meri personal economy main 😝

Yeh sabh optical illusion hai. By now GST numbers were supposed to be Rs.1.4 lac cr per month as per GoI initial estimates.

GST revenue in 2018-19 fell short of the budget estimates by 16 percent, according to the Economic Survey 2018-19”.

If you hardly collect anything in last 6 months due to covid, collections are bound to be good by principle of mathematics 🧮

Just like India Shining… vision 2020… $5 tn economy… pheko toh lambi phekho!

#DisgustingAllPoliticiansInGeneral

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
123
1

“Mitro, mujhe bas 50 din do”

Feku literally fooled everyone.

Missing
Entertainer
103
15246
391

घर में शादी है लेकिन पैसे नही है

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648673/medium/7104499Untitled-2-11.jpg?1604851942

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
marketdimer wrote:

घर में शादी है लेकिन पैसे नही है

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648673/medium/7104499Untitled-2-11.jpg?1604851942

I’m seeing you first time bro. Of course I’m newbie here
.
What caught my eye is your very interesting dp! 😂 It reminds me of that red queen in alice in wonderland… running 🏃‍♂️ hard to stay in same place 😼🎃

Bit like condition of poor me 😢🙂

✝️ Karma given for innovative dp 😅
Missing
Critic
350
2484
37
Expand
pingpong wrote:

I’m seeing you first time bro. Of course I’m newbie here
.
What caught my eye is your very interesting dp! 😂 It reminds me of that red queen in alice in wonderland… running 🏃‍♂️ hard to stay in same place 😼🎃

Bit like condition of poor me 😢🙂

✝️ Karma given for innovative dp 😅

See his most popular thread then:
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/ipos-in-oc...

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
165
2
Expand
desiman wrote:

but abhi to sab theek ho gaya hai…. GST collections bhi badh gaye hai sab ke ghar main happiness hai…

Ha. No money no tension.all happy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
553
7

Post such political post in political section. @MJ911 @admin

Note: Seems like DD rules are enforced selectively.

Missing
Deal Major
7,199
24543
304
DaBomb wrote:

Post such political post in political section. @MJ911 @admin

Note: Seems like DD rules are enforced selectively.

How is this political post/thread?
Of Course it can turn into a political thread based on comments but thats the case with almost any thread these days (Even music/movie threads are no exception grinning)

Note: All the official announcement threads (8PM or 12AM whatever) are posted in D&D only & are allowed here..including the one OP referring to

Missing
Deal Cadet
300
183
22
Expand
pingpong wrote:

what incredible expectations i had when lotus came into power into 2014.
Balloon 🎈phussss ho gayaa mera. Tyre flat ho gayaa mera 😢

Have patience bro… Long term impact of the reforms will be greater than the short term aberrations.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
188
1
Expand
enigma329095714 wrote:

Have patience bro… Long term impact of the reforms will be greater than the short term aberrations.

That’s true but Long term impact will be disastrous.
My first and last comment as I don’t want to indulge into political conversation.

Missing
Entertainer
42
2420
30

Kya badhiya prank kiya tha malik ne. Subhan allah😘

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
123
1

Bhakts are getting fooled evertyime with new Jumla, words like “reforms” etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
165
2
yolodime wrote:

Bhakts are getting fooled evertyime with new Jumla, words like “reforms” etc.

they are still hoping india will become 5 trillion dollar economy by 2024 joy I also want India to become 5trillion dollar economy but don’t expect In this government’s tenure

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
Expand
enigma329095714 wrote:

Have patience bro… Long term impact of the reforms will be greater than the short term aberrations.

@andromeda bro look 👀 another enigma fan like us 🙂

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2399
12
Expand
enigma329095714 wrote:

Have patience bro… Long term impact of the reforms will be greater than the short term aberrations.

“In the long term we all are dead” JMK smiling_imp

Missing