Hot Deal

Mobikwik amex blue Supercash redemption

318°
Deal Subedar
Manitian

Mobikwik amex blue Supercash redemption. How to enable 3% Supercash redemption in Mobikwik wallet .
Urgent need.

30 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Click on Amex Blue icon on top right corner of Mobikwik app, goto Rewards tab and then click on Apply button on Supercash section. Don’t forget to click on Apply after every transaction.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
anjukkumar wrote:

Click on Amex Blue icon on top right corner of Mobikwik app, goto Rewards tab and then click on Apply button on Supercash section. Don’t forget to click on Apply after every transaction.

What a bad User experience. Enable everytime sob sob sob

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

What a bad User experience. Enable everytime sob sob sob

infact good option..u can choose which transaction to use for supercash..as there is limit of 3 per day

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

infact good option..u can choose which transaction to use for supercash..as there is limit of 3 per day

from another angle yes it make sense to have a usecase like this..
but am pretty sure mobidick doesnt thought that usecase, instead they want customers to forget it..such a shitty shady app.. sunglasses

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

from another angle yes it make sense to have a usecase like this..
but am pretty sure mobidick doesnt thought that usecase, instead they want customers to forget it..such a shitty shady app.. sunglasses

ofcourse yes..but no one is giving 3% usage for almost free

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
R0417 wrote:

I wanna know too, Where else can i use this card to get 3% discount?? @nomag @DealFinder

this card behaves as a normal card in any payment gateways i think.. (except for wallet loading/credit card payments)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Can we pay electricity bill using this card from Amaon? @DealFinder

You can use in amazon but not sure whether amazon allows it for billpayment..never checked..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

ofcourse yes..but no one is giving 3% usage for almost free

it is not free..it uses the supercash we earned rt???

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

it is not free..it uses the supercash we earned rt???

thats why wrote – almost free toungueout
you can get using credit care bill payment. Anyway cred is useless now biggrin

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

thats why wrote – almost free toungueout
you can get using credit care bill payment. Anyway cred is useless now biggrin

Can i purchase Agv from amazon and use 3% sc and also get 1%sc in same txn ???

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Can i purchase Agv from amazon and use 3% sc and also get 1%sc in same txn ???

You cant buy gv on amazon using this. personally tried.

yes i think you can pay bills on amazon and 3% supercash apply will happen. and 1% earn. but havent personally tried this

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

You can use in amazon but not sure whether amazon allows it for billpayment..never checked..

doesnt work when try to buy amazon gv on amazon

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

thats why wrote – almost free toungueout
you can get using credit care bill payment. Anyway cred is useless now biggrin

yes..make sense.. smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

doesnt work when try to buy amazon gv on amazon

But there are other sites for amazon GV and you should be able to buy from there. I bought FK GV from Magicpin with amex blue so amazon should also work.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Apply/Rewards section isn’t showing to me flushed. Anyone else facing same issue? Last week worked fine.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
SandipxDip wrote:

Apply/Rewards section isn’t showing to me flushed. Any else facing same issue? Last week worked fine.

Yes. It’s gone from my all 3 accounts.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Yes. It’s gone from my all 3 accounts.

i think mobiwik finally enabled the 3% by default for all transactions… sunglasses
they are yet to update the T&C though..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i think mobiwik finally enabled the 3% by default for all transactions… sunglasses
they are yet to update the T&C though..

Don’t think so, not getting applied automatically as of now.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
hittusattu848 wrote:

Don’t think so, not getting applied automatically as of now.

they might be in the process of implementing that..
you know mobid*ck..it will take several days to get that working correctly..
because you now the shady mobid*k tricks to lure customers and make fool of them…
the most untrusted and unreliable wallet in india.. sunglasses

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Meri baat bahut jaldi sun li. joy I thought it was a very bad practise

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

they might be in the process of implementing that..
you know mobid*ck..it will take several days to get that working correctly..
because you now the shady mobid*k tricks to lure customers and make fool of them…
the most untrusted and unreliable wallet in india.. sunglasses

@sardasa
@SandipxDip
@hittusattu848
Don’t know if you folks checked the OTP page. Supercash can be applied on that page. Just made a purchase using 3% supercash this way.

Its mentioned in the Mobikwik app itself.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

@sardasa
@SandipxDip
@hittusattu848
Don’t know if you folks checked the OTP page. Supercash can be applied on that page. Just made a purchase using 3% supercash this way.

Its mentioned in the Mobikwik app itself.

Yeah checked an hour ago on app they updated in t&c.

Missing