Mobikwik

210°
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Newbie
soumensen91204

http://mobikw...om
i can not use mobikwik upi from 1 month because i changed my device few days ago, i can’t deregister mobikwik VPA id at new device, i already launched a complain regarding my issue, but they not able to give right solution, plz give a solution for my concern

Expired
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

are you getting “Unable to de-register customer profile” error?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any fix there?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

ya same with me..after changing my mobile i am not able to transfer or send money..add new bank account or de-register upi.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I’m still following up with customer care on this issue for over a month, in latest they told me to mail Pan card and bank statement(showing latest txn in mobikwik)…No update after that …..will let you know .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

first, you have to delink your UPI from your last 📱 then you can use UPI in your new 📱

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
laughing i sold old mobile now how to process mobidik upi

same issue with me

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why is dd showing some obscene ads today???

Link Copied

I purchased an used phone where the old user might have registered their upi on mobikwik. He has delete everything. Now i am trying to register my upi mobikwik denies it. When contacted customer care they provide solution that send mail from old user that he has sold phone to me with their KYC documents.

How any person can send mail from other’s id and his kyc?

Can’t understand this cheater company

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Tried to clear app data?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

May be due to your search history stuck_out_tongue

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Following this thread

Any solution yet

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My UPI is now working .Had to follow up with customer care even after sending mail with Pan card and bank statement(showing latest txn in mobikwik)…(they once said they have escalated it). I was not able to login into the app for some time ,(don’t know how long that was the issue ,only saw it when I had some work ,so for 2 hrs as per me ) , might be they were restoring my account in backend. Once I was able to login no issues and UPI was working.

replyuser
Click here to reply