Mobikwik

178°
0
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Newbie
soumensen91204

http://mobikw...om
i can not use mobikwik upi from 1 month because i changed my device few days ago, i can’t deregister mobikwik VPA id at new device, i already launched a complain regarding my issue, but they not able to give right solution, plz give a solution for my concern

Expired
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

are you getting “Unable to de-register customer profile” error?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ya same with me..after changing my mobile i am not able to transfer or send money..add new bank account or de-register upi.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
LightYagami wrote:

are you getting “Unable to de-register customer profile” error?

any fix there?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I’m still following up with customer care on this issue for over a month, in latest they told me to mail Pan card and bank statement(showing latest txn in mobikwik)…No update after that …..will let you know .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

first, you have to delink your UPI from your last 📱 then you can use UPI in your new 📱

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
meragoyou153 wrote:

first, you have to delink your UPI from your last 📱 then you can use UPI in your new 📱

laughing i sold old mobile now how to process mobidik upi

same issue with me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Smiling wrote:
laughing i sold old mobile now how to process mobidik upi

same issue with me

In that case u need to change mobile number then u can link UPI acc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chetanc12 wrote:

In that case u need to change mobile number then u can link UPI acc

in that case mobidik upi not needed sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
meragoyou153 wrote:

first, you have to delink your UPI from your last 📱 then you can use UPI in your new 📱

old mobile is already dead, give me different solution

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
meragoyou153 wrote:

first, you have to delink your UPI from your last 📱 then you can use UPI in your new 📱

I’m getting the same error while de-linking on old mobile as well.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
soumensen91204 wrote:

old mobile is already dead, give me different solution

continue follow up with the customer care ,I’ll let you know if any update on my side.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
LightYagami wrote:

continue follow up with the customer care ,I’ll let you know if any update on my side.

MK always treat customers as thieves! always suspicious of customers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I purchased an used phone where the old user might have registered their upi on mobikwik. He has delete everything. Now i am trying to register my upi mobikwik denies it. When contacted customer care they provide solution that send mail from old user that he has sold phone to me with their KYC documents.

How any person can send mail from other’s id and his kyc?

Can’t understand this cheater company

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
shreyu2105 wrote:

I purchased an used phone where the old user might have registered their upi on mobikwik. He has delete everything. Now i am trying to register my upi mobikwik denies it. When contacted customer care they provide solution that send mail from old user that he has sold phone to me with their KYC documents.

How any person can send mail from other’s id and his kyc?

Can’t understand this cheater company

Tried to clear app data?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
shreyu2105 wrote:

Brother he has given his phone after formatting

Try data clearing and changing IP address from any third party app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Try data clearing and changing IP address from any third party app

Please suggest any third party which allows ip change

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Following this thread

Any solution yet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

My UPI is now working .Had to follow up with customer care even after sending mail with Pan card and bank statement(showing latest txn in mobikwik)…(they once said they have escalated it). I was not able to login into the app for some time ,(don’t know how long that was the issue ,only saw it when I had some work ,so for 2 hrs as per me ) , might be they were restoring my account in backend. Once I was able to login no issues and UPI was working.

Missing