Hot Deal MS office professional Plus 2019

443°
Pro Blogger
43
17985
145

Hi,
does anyone have a link to buy it for cheap?
Thanks in advance

61 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
120
1360
35

Buy from eBay uk, recently bought for 1.5£ approx 150/- INR for multiple devices

43
17985
145
AppleFan wrote:

Buy from eBay uk, recently bought for 1.5£ approx 150/- INR for multiple devices

link please bhai

43
17985
145
AppleFan wrote:

Buy from eBay uk, recently bought for 1.5£ approx 150/- INR for multiple devices

could you please dm me??

53
2918
18

Please pm i also whats to activate my windows

67
1813
9

You can use msguide’s kms server for activation for microsoft products, be it office (any version) or windows. It’s better than using any 3rd party fishy software .

143
261
0

Dony buy 365 account, mine work for 6 months . Buy office 19 key, it will cost about 1500. Using past 1 yr

43
17985
145
Aveejeet wrote:

Dony buy 365 account, mine work for 6 months . Buy office 19 key, it will cost about 1500. Using past 1 yr

From where do you buy?

254
3130
19
Aveejeet wrote:

Dony buy 365 account, mine work for 6 months . Buy office 19 key, it will cost about 1500. Using past 1 yr

Using it for 2-3 years now. Working perfectly.
Plus I am sure those 1500 keys are nothing but the same ebay keys sold at higher price.

143
261
0
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Using it for 2-3 years now. Working perfectly.
Plus I am sure those 1500 keys are nothing but the same ebay keys sold at higher price.

most ebays are 365 subscription key for multiple device. office 19 key is single use only

254
3130
19
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

most ebays are 365 subscription key for multiple device. office 19 key is single use only

Office 365 ebay deals doesn’t have any key. It has an account. You can change password. You can use all 5 devices(I’m using it).

Also, I bought office 2019 key last year from eBay for a friend. She told it is working perfectly.

254
3130
19
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

Link doesn’t work

These listings will keep on disappearing as ebay doesn’t entertain these. But these do work.

254
3130
19

@bikidas2060 if you are really looking for office 2019 pro plus then I would recommend once going for this.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROSOFT-OFFICE-201...

I of course don’t have any personal experience with this seller. I just have a good experience with these cheap ebay keys. Plus it’s really cheap so I don’t think it’s much of a risk.

50
50
0
bikidas2060 wrote:

Hi,
does anyone have a link to buy it for cheap?
Thanks in advance

is it a must to have professional PLUS “only”?
and 2019 edition or latter ones only?
in two of my accounts i still have normal professional or basically the full package of 2013 and 2016… which i VERY selectively let few close people use/access.

if those versions are okay and you are dead sure your device/macbine won’t be used/abused by someone else to pirate that installation.. then i can share the MSN account credentials.

otherwise, why even bother buying?
just check if your educational institution/Alma mater is one of the registered beneficiary of the MS initiative for students/faculty (and/or use some friend or junior’s e-mail here) ⏭ http://onthehub.com/search

just locate if your/relevant educational institution is listed there.
maybe not professional Plus but other main packages of the suite …one can get for free legally.

95 to 100% of the time purchasing “working keys” is THE SAME as pirating, so why pay¡!
(meaning, those keys are not sold as per terms of service/ contract with MS).

often just some system admins or employees of large conglomerates or O.E.M.s earn an extra buck by engaging in such practices (they have internal access, which they misuse).

50
341
2
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Office 365 ebay deals doesn’t have any key. It has an account. You can change password. You can use all 5 devices(I’m using it).

Also, I bought office 2019 key last year from eBay for a friend. She told it is working perfectly.

What is the source of these cheap keys /accounts ? I read somewhere that these are students / edu accounts. I think selling and buying such accounts by others is equivalent to pirating the software. Then, what’s the point in paying such small amount and getting a pirated copy, when someone could pirate it for free only. Kindly correct me, if wrong.
P.S :- I’m no way telling anyone to use pirated ms office. We could use WPS Office which works pretty well, is free, has same UI as MS office.

111
1168
4
Expand
smz wrote:

What is the source of these cheap keys /accounts ? I read somewhere that these are students / edu accounts. I think selling and buying such accounts by others is equivalent to pirating the software. Then, what’s the point in paying such small amount and getting a pirated copy, when someone could pirate it for free only. Kindly correct me, if wrong.
P.S :- I’m no way telling anyone to use pirated ms office. We could use WPS Office which works pretty well, is free, has same UI as MS office.

Difference between pirated ones and this is this copy is not infected with virus/adwares.

50
50
0
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Difference between pirated ones and this is this copy is not infected with virus/adwares.

these (illegal distribution/ sale of keys) too ARE ‘pirated ones’.
.
if i work for or am a channel partner of some computer brand andstart sellibg the VLKs that MS authorised for their own use (their own ⚌ laptops/ devices of the XYZ brand).
.. then such copy of the software IS pirated.
even a software which has a single user/ single installation license… if installed on more than one computer… makes the other copies “pirated”.
.
with that said, and i am not glorifying or encouraging piracy here, there are zilluons (yes: zillions) of identical copies of softwares with slipstreamed keysbeing made over the years.. which are otherwise identical to the original ISO or exe.
.
users even share TGE SAME
ISO files which the brands or MS provided and simply haave the serial in a separate text file.
the points i am making are:
1> buying illegally sold keys too IS piracy.
~ (MS evangalists and mid-managerial people have peesonally, in forums, confirmed this… that most of the times the reason to block VLKs / Volume Licensing Keys.. is because they were misused)
and
2> pirated/ downloaded from friends/others doesn’t have to mean that the copy is unsafe/infected.
.
P.S.: i have even bought/paid for the shipping of the “free” SP3 (service pack 3) media (unfortunately they shipped it from Singapore and charged us later.. and it hurt to pay 400 bucks) . for Wondows XP.
and if my earlier comment is still there above. besides my professional and personal use.
in two of my own MSN IDs i do have Office licenses taken directly from MS.
.
i do not recollect how lobg it has been sinxe i pirated an OS or MS Office.. but i didn’t have the “need” to do so in past 10 years at-least.

Missing