Hot Deal

My PayPal account is showing negative balance

672°
Pro DealHunter
RisingSid

Don’t know why this is happening.Do anyone know the reason?

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

Business account

Bro. Actually, if you accept payments and sometimes the customers can claim a refund and you have to respond to the dispute if not they will refund to the customers.

So actually. This might be someone has made a dispute on payment made to you.

Go to resolution center and check the transaction and file details in time and you will get your negative balance gone if you win dispute biggrin

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
kushagraamit wrote:

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

+1

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

PayPal block all my account any help how to unblock them

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied
kushagraamit wrote:

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

Will they block my account or do something else if I will not add more money into that negative balanced PayPal account

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

This is normal. If you receive funds from someone then PayPal will withdrawn it to your bank. Now, it the person chargeback then PayPal refunds his money and make your balance negative. Now, whenever you will make your next purchase, they will add this negative balance in your invoice and charge your card accordingly.

It happened with me a few times. It’s normal.

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied
Roushh wrote:

This is normal. If you receive funds from someone then PayPal will withdrawn it to your bank. Now, it the person chargeback then PayPal refunds his money and make your balance negative. Now, whenever you will make your next purchase, they will add this negative balance in your invoice and charge your card accordingly.

It happened with me a few times. It’s normal.

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Check the transaction history. The information you provided is not sufficient.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Call customer care and ask them about the query u will get instant answer about order I’d and all that paypal cc is not that bad …or next time if anyone paid u it will be auto adjusted

Missing