Hot Deal

Myntra is charging convenience fees of ₹149 for high return, what to do now?

1521°
Post Emperor
siddharthsha...
I've about ₹1200 in my myntra credit and now myntra is charging ₹149 convenience fees due to high return though i've returned only 5-6 products only.
I've talked to customer care but didn't get any solutions so if there is any solution available, please help me.
Expired

Deal Wiki

17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No solution. This is to prevent inconvenience to genuine buyers.  Alot of people just order and wear it for a day then return. Or try it then return instead of ordering their size. So they pay convenience fee forever now I think. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
My sister does it every month frm flipkart sob
View 6 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Good step Should be implemented by Amazon (Flipkart blocks the account sweat_smile)
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Jio and Reliance mart too should 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Get a new account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If returns are due to wrong product sent or damaged products sent , then how can this be the fault of the customer....they should first see why the products are being repeatedly returned, specially when it's a regular customer and this hasnt happened in the past 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Same happened with me. I Uninstalled myntra

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
And same happened with me today They are charging 200rs now
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

All the 4 accounts has convenience fee, there is no option to order. Havent order anything from last 1 year. All the returns was genuine. Also there size charts aee not correct.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got 2k stuck in Myntra account and they are charging 300 convenience fees. Anything below 50 is acceptable, but what is 300??? Myntra is just looting or they have gone mad.

Yes. The size differs from brand to brand. If I order a tshirt from same brand again after one year, they have different sizes. It doesn't always come in same sizes.  they keep changing dimensions of e.g. sleeves for tshirts. Then tapering of trousers have hundreds of varieties. It's not possible to judge unless you wear it.

It's not just about S,M,L,XL etc. Lot of things vary in same size.

Same size doesn't fit all!!!

Now about colors... There is huge difference between colors in photos, texture or cloth than when it's actually seen.

If Myntra is not allowing genuine trial and return, then they have to shut their shop soon...

I am not buying from Myntra anymore.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply