myntra new user code didn't working

myntra new user code didn't working

123°
Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7

hey am. new user on myntra.. just singed up and making 1500 cart.. but unable to apply myntraneww500 for flat 500 on 1499

any help here?

22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
221
709
5

All myntra codes are valid on selected styles and specific discounts mostly.

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Haha toungueout

If you can help that’s fyn..

If you can’t.. Then leave.. No need to make fun..

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
381
15
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

If you can help that’s fyn..

If you can’t.. Then leave.. No need to make fun..

Bro myntra product has some limit of discount on each product like max discount you can avail for a particular product is 40% you can see in the product page. So there is no flat discount for these coupons. You can get only maximum discount. And if the product already at its max discount you will not get more discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Buddy it’s working on ‘selected items’ where selected items meaning is ‘No such items’ joy joy stuck_out_tongue

Got it.. Applied for one product and got 10rs.. Myntra codes jakkas.. Paypal offer is going good.. That’s why frst time using myntra..

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
NIPUN8 wrote:

All myntra codes are valid on selected styles and specific discounts mostly.

Okay.. got it..

Missing
Analyst
575
10266
102
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Got it.. Applied for one product and got 10rs.. Myntra codes jakkas.. Paypal offer is going good.. That’s why frst time using myntra..

Oh…Bt Myntra’s products quality is very awesome…100% genuine products… I’m very old Myntra shopper plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Oh…Bt Myntra’s products quality is very awesome…100% genuine products… I’m very old Myntra shopper plus1

Glad to hear…

Actually I have collected coupons on Amazon…

900 on 1000rs order (on 3 accounts)

400 on 500rs order( on 7 accounts)

So very difficult to decide.. Have to go with amazon sale or myntra sale..

Missing
Analyst
575
10266
102
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Glad to hear…

Actually I have collected coupons on Amazon…

900 on 1000rs order (on 3 accounts)

400 on 500rs order( on 7 accounts)

So very difficult to decide.. Have to go with amazon sale or myntra sale..

Ohk bro… Decide nd take final decision early…If u r not using those 900 cb on 1k accounts then give me some of them joy joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Ohk bro… Decide nd take final decision early…If u r not using those 900 cb on 1k accounts then give me some of them joy joy joy joy

Those are upi accounts. Can’t give.. blush

I will give 400 on 500 accounts.. If I don’t use..

Planning purchase on MORE.. Then they will be 600 on 600 grin

Missing
Analyst
575
10266
102
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Those are upi accounts. Can’t give..

I will give 400 on 500 accounts.. If I don’t use..

Just joking bro… Having own 15+ plus accounts nd ready for the sale too joy
Kahi amazon ye sb dekh na rha ho or sale se phle hi apna kaat de joy joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
327
7
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Just joking bro… Having own 15+ plus accounts nd ready for the sale too joy
Kahi amazon ye sb dekh na rha ho or sale se phle hi apna kaat de joy joy joy joy

Yoyo! Am also ready.. Am very lazy on creating new accounts and missed 50% upto 200..

There is chance still I need more accounts.. And chances of didn’t use some of mine..

Didn’t get hindi.. yum

#TeluguGirlHere

Missing
Deal Subedar
231
1790
27
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Those are upi accounts. Can’t give.. blush

I will give 400 on 500 accounts.. If I don’t use..

Planning purchase on MORE.. Then they will be 600 on 600 grin

MORE offer extended?

Missing
Entertainer
0
36210
371

MYNTRANEWW500 is just giving 114 on 2000+ 😞😞

Missing
Floting inactive