Need 1 kg to 1.5 kg almonds monthly for lifetime

151°
Missing
Deal Cadet
158
108
0

Hello friends, I am recently dignosed with milk intolerance.
So I have stopped cinsumption ofmilk and milk related products like Cheese, paneer, butter, curd etc.
I am on vegan diet now.
So I make milk from almonds. So I need like 1-1.5 kg almonds monthly for lifetime. What’s the cheapest and best option?
Plz guide

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12

Get it from wholesale market , what else .

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
fashionmonger wrote:

Hello friends, I am recently dignosed with milk intolerance.
So I have stopped cinsumption ofmilk and milk related products like Cheese, paneer, butter, curd etc.
I am on vegan diet now.
So I make milk from almonds. So I need like 1-1.5 kg almonds monthly for lifetime. What’s the cheapest and best option?
Plz guide

You will find dry fruits cheaper at your local wholesale market. There are many varieties of almonds. Most online companies and sellers sell oil extracted almonds.

Missing
Deal Subedar
155
2796
36
Expand
Roushh wrote:

You will find dry fruits cheaper at your local wholesale market. There are many varieties of almonds. Most online companies and sellers sell oil extracted almonds.

oil extracted almond – And That’s true

Missing
Deal Cadet
137
576
6

Where doyou live 

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

You will find dry fruits cheaper at your local wholesale market. There are many varieties of almonds. Most online companies and sellers sell oil extracted almonds.

Heard about it

But how is oil extracted from almond seed keeping the seed intact.
Will have to youtube.

Missing
Deal Cadet
542
408
10

I have also slight milk intolerance, self diagnosed by me sunglasses, but I don’t have any problem with butter milk made from curd you may try that.
Pm me the test you did….

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40

Why only almond milk, coconut milk is the best off all followed by peanut, hemp, oats, rice.

Missing
Deal Cadet
158
108
0
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Why only almond milk, coconut milk is the best off all followed by peanut, hemp, oats, rice.

Yes, I have been using dabur coconut milk which is rs 75 for 200 ml but coconut milk doesn’t have any good nutritional value. It just contains good fat and consuming regularly may damage heart. Also I can’t prepare it at home.

I tried sofit soy milk but again it costs 120 for 1 litre, these are preserved milks and can’t be taken in a long run. Soya milk can be prepared at home from soyabeans at very cost effective price like rs 25 for liter but soy increases female harmone estrogen if consumed regularly and results in baldness, man boobs in males if consumed regularly.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1927
21
Expand
fashionmonger wrote:

Yes, I have been using dabur coconut milk which is rs 75 for 200 ml but coconut milk doesn’t have any good nutritional value. It just contains good fat and consuming regularly may damage heart. Also I can’t prepare it at home.

I tried sofit soy milk but again it costs 120 for 1 litre, these are preserved milks and can’t be taken in a long run. Soya milk can be prepared at home from soyabeans at very cost effective price like rs 25 for liter but soy increases female harmone estrogen if consumed regularly and results in baldness, man boobs in males if consumed regularly.

But baldness is due to excess of testosterone. How can it be caused due to elevation of estrogen hormone in males?

Missing
Analyst
84
4442
158

You wouldn’t need it for life.
Check with a food allergies doctor at a renouned hospital of your city . There are medications and long term tricks to cure the issue.

All almonds are imported from USA. Simply check historic data of mandi bhav for last 1 Year. The crop is seasonal so there will be dips due to oversupply.

Choose to buy 10 kg during that period from a wholesaler.

Don’t stick to only almonds you will get bored. use coconut milk, soya milk, spinach, seafood are good source of calcium and use them in rotation.

Low fat yogurt also works and worth a try with doctors advice.

Missing
Deal Cadet
158
108
0
dharmanath481 wrote:

You wouldn’t need it for life.
Check with a food allergies doctor at a renouned hospital of your city . There are medications and long term tricks to cure the issue.

All almonds are imported from USA. Simply check historic data of mandi bhav for last 1 Year. The crop is seasonal so there will be dips due to oversupply.

Choose to buy 10 kg during that period from a wholesaler.

Don’t stick to only almonds you will get bored. use coconut milk, soya milk, spinach, seafood are good source of calcium and use them in rotation.

Low fat yogurt also works and worth a try with doctors advice.

How can i  check historic data of mandi bhav for last 1 Year?

Missing
Deal Cadet
542
408
10
Expand
fashionmonger wrote:

Yes, I have been using dabur coconut milk which is rs 75 for 200 ml but coconut milk doesn’t have any good nutritional value. It just contains good fat and consuming regularly may damage heart. Also I can’t prepare it at home.

I tried sofit soy milk but again it costs 120 for 1 litre, these are preserved milks and can’t be taken in a long run. Soya milk can be prepared at home from soyabeans at very cost effective price like rs 25 for liter but soy increases female harmone estrogen if consumed regularly and results in baldness, man boobs in males if consumed regularly.

Wrong info given online about soy and you are accepting that like a pig, everyone consuming soyabean oil should be bald then.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

Raw Peanuts are an extremely good source of Calcium and Protein if that’s what your requirement is.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0

how to diagnosis food allergies ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
115
2
sandeep433 wrote:

how to diagnosis food allergies ?

may be u dont have any .

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21
Expand
fashionmonger wrote:

Yes, I have been using dabur coconut milk which is rs 75 for 200 ml but coconut milk doesn’t have any good nutritional value. It just contains good fat and consuming regularly may damage heart. Also I can’t prepare it at home.

I tried sofit soy milk but again it costs 120 for 1 litre, these are preserved milks and can’t be taken in a long run. Soya milk can be prepared at home from soyabeans at very cost effective price like rs 25 for liter but soy increases female harmone estrogen if consumed regularly and results in baldness, man boobs in males if consumed regularly.

Fat in coconut milk is good fat, does not affect heart in any way, have it as much as you want, avoid soy

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
115
2
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

Fat in coconut milk is good fat, does not affect heart in any way, have it as much as you want, avoid soy

Perfect .

As i trust coconut in any form ,

Tender water , the best
thin pulp , the best
Hard pulp , best
Oil , edible and also best for external use , medicine for skin problems .

Its remainings/end product , fuel .

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
186
1

Contact KHARI BAWLI ,DELHI NEAR CHANDNI CHOWK AREA WHOLESALE MARKET OF DRYFRUITS IN HINDUSTAN

Missing