Need car suggestion

201°
Deal Cadet
yieldeal

Hi

Suggest a good automatic car under 8lac.. Mostly in city areas and some highway.. Usage is monthly 500km+

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Ask Admin to move your thread to relevant section where members can help you.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Ohh hoo… Cars sunglasses blush
#iLovecars sunglasses

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@MJ911 bhai maybe it should be moved to dnd section 🙂

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Hatchback or Sedan?
Since monthly usage is more than 5k you have to opt for diesel engine cars.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Any specific rsn to buy automatic car.. Not good in this sector.. But AFAIK automatic is always costly than manual.. And may be may be not fuel efficient if compare to same version of manual
Cc @bikidas2060 earlier my love was brezza but from recent years(also after watching tripling)…i love tata cars more now

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

No no, here we go wrong. Automatic transmissions(edit: CVT ones) have evolved a lot. They are more fuel efficient(edit: CVT) than manual one. We can’t compete with a computer in shifting gears and calculating the efficient time to shift. Manual cars are more sporty to drive, DCT cars are exception.

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Not much idea about cars but do base your buying decision based on how are you going to buy the car(auto loan vs lump sum payment in one go).

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

A friend’s dad who retired as a senior sales tax consultant used to give an example.

You don’t wear a florescent chaddi to a 5 star hotel and you don’t wear formal to a beach.

So what’s the real purpose of the car?

Just commute or in Devdutt Pattnaik words want to show your Aukat (in a good sense).

People associate a person by the vehicle he /she drives and clothes they wear.

So it’s not just cng available or Mumbai bumper to bumper traffic or high ground clearance driving for thane or no road in patna. Or family size or airbags or a good boot space for transport.

Figure out exactly what you need 8L is not the rightquestion.

There are exceptions who ride a 13 lakh tiger in shorts and in 20 minutes find the same person riding a 20k tvs scooty in formals. But there again they exactly know which vehicle to use and when.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I recently bought Hyundia aura manual petrol SX version.

*The car interior is best in the class.

*The ride quality is smooth and very comfortable.

*Amazing boot space, i think 400 litres.

*Very silent engine

*7.65 lakh on road

Issues

• mileage for city is around 13kmpl
    Which is low compared to others in segment.

*Doesnt feel as punchy to drive.. Though its comparable to other cars in class..

I would advise you to take test drive of its automatic Version, as well as AV of..
Venue, Nexon, skoda Rapid,

replyuser
Click here to reply