Need Help!

81°
Deal Newbie
SuperSubrata

Hello dimers, Good morning to all of you. I applied for an Axis Bank Credit Card, which is approved and sent to home address via Bluedart courier. Buy I presently live in Kolkata as I do job here. (Work Address given during CC application is Kolkata).

Can I get the credit card delivered to me in my work address (Kolkata) instead of my village's home address?

Please tell urgently as the expected delivery date is 04/04/2024 to my home address.

Thanks in advance ♥️

Top Comments
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If your work address is registered as non mailing address... Try requesting the bank to redirect... They will send instructions to blue dart

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In villages, Blue dart is usually flexible. You don't need to be present. However, they'd require OTP that you can send over the phone to your family or whoever can collect it on your behalf.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

maximum they'll ask for verification ID (voter ID, PAN, DL) from your family of yours 

do not let them click picture and don't share aadhar UID (virtual ID can be given)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks

Link Copied

Once sent through courier, delivery address can't be changed.

You woke up very late.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Maybe not HIS fault and he too got aware after shipment.

But yes if it were possible to do so, he could have triple checked with tgem beforehand.

Many logistics partners, cargo carriers DO accept deviation within same pincode or maybe in a N kilometer radius (even wirh change in the area ostal code, so long as the same hub caters to both). But these too are subject to timely intimation and otger terms.
View 3 more replies
Link Copied

If your work address is registered as non mailing address... Try requesting the bank to redirect... They will send instructions to blue dart

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bluedart Delivery Boy Will Call You , Guide Him To Your House ,Tell Otp Over Phone , Successfully Delivered.

During Transit , It Is Not Possible To Change Address.

First Activate The Card In Axis App And Apply Replacement To Office Address Via Customer Care support (Don't Know If It Works Or Not Just Try It).

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Replacement card will be chargeable ? 
View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

You can even ask delivery boy to return it back, then they will deliver it to your home branch. Then you can call Axis CC and ask them to deliver it to your office address. They will create a new delivery request and it will be picked from home branch and will be then sent  to your office address.  

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

let the delivery person attempt delivery, you can't do anything mid-way

there would be an alternate address mentioned ... if the address is your office address, ask the delivery person to mark it as 'consignee out of station' and redirect it to the alternate address

exact same thing happened with me and on a new AWB, the same package will be delivered to your alternate address

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks 

replyuser
Click here to reply