I Need help for LG Sj3 soundbar (Low sound problem)

117°
Deal Subedar
ssrohan123872

Hi friends, recently I have purchased lg sj3 300watts soundbar from flipkart. Today, it was delivered but when I play it using optical cable, its sound was too low, even it was lower than my sony tv’s speakers which are 20watts. By bluetooth mode, soundbar produce much louder sound than optical but still it matches the volume of my tv.
I have a doubt if they are faulty. Anyone here have same soundbar then please share your reviews. I want refund but fk only allow me for replacement.
Please also suggest me what to do because if I replace soundbar and same thing come again then what I have to do?

3 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Its not faulty.. it is how it is (based on multiple user-complaints)
Whats your TV model and sound output options?

BTW Getting this soundbar itself is a very bad idea.. It has got only optical-IN &USB ports (no HDMI)
You can try playing music files USB and it will be a much better experience

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

First of all, Thanks you sir for your reply. You never believed but i was finding you to discuss about this because I think you could know about this problem and i surprised that you replied here and that also first reply.🙂
I only bought this soundbar to watch movies. I read so many positive reviews on fk but its my bad. I think I have to discussed you before purchase.

Btw, I’m using sony klv650 32 inch tv and using optical mode to connect my tv to soundbar.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone know how to return it to fk ( not replace)?

replyuser
Click here to reply