Hot Deal

need help regarding fk axis cc

450°
Critic
silentOBSERVER

I recently got fk axis cc, after so much of hassle I was able to generate the pin via ivr. Now when I downloaded axis mobile app because I was not able to use the card online as the card was readily activated for domestic and pos transactions only, in the app I’m not able to set the online and international transaction option. Kindly help in this regard.
Tagging some of the guys
@goss8877 @MrKool_JJ @ash @saucap @bikidas2060 @Siddhartha07 @Awake
Edit- After talking to customer care today, they resolved the issue and now card is working online and offline as well.
Thank you everyone for your interest and help. smile

54 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

What’s the issue?
Credit card >> Total Controls >> Manage Usage isn’t working?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Try from website, never faced issue.
What is the error (in app)
I do have SB account with Axis

Critic Critic
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Try from website, never faced issue.
What is the error (in app)
I do have SB account with Axis

I don’t have sb account so can’t login through netbanking

Critic Critic
Link Copied
getready wrote:

What’s the issue?
Credit card >> Total Controls >> Manage Usage isn’t working?

While going for the services option it’s asking to reconfirm the cc and when I’m putting the details it is showing invalid card

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

While going for the services option it’s asking to reconfirm the cc and when I’m putting the details it is showing invalid card

I think.. this is the common error during the initial days (How long since the VCC generation n Card delivery?)
Remember seeing someone here having the same issue with AxisMobile App (Invalid Card*)

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

I think.. this is the common error during the initial days (How long since the VCC generation n Card delivery?)
Remember seeing someone having the same issue with AxisMobile App (Invalid Card*)

15

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Did the same..still the transaction declined due to security reasons

This error may be due to multiple failed attempts

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

I can’t use Axis app on one of the CC (without savings account) since 2 years
Till date Axis isn’t able to resolve issue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You can go to Flipkart my account section (same mobile no), there u can see Flipkart axis bank card→ view details and then click Activate online shopping. U will see all the options there

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I was also facing the same not being able to use netbanking with only cc account. Went to branch they escalated the issue and it got resolved in a day. If you don’t want to use netbanking you can follow @shgoyal ’s method

Critic Critic
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

I can’t use Axis app on one of the CC (without savings account) since 2 years
Till date Axis isn’t able to resolve issue

How did you enable the online transactions options on this cc then?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
shgoyal wrote:

You can go to Flipkart my account section (same mobile no), there u can see Flipkart axis bank card→ view details and then click Activate online shopping. U will see all the options there

I’ll try this brother

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Snikeus wrote:

I was also facing the same not being able to use netbanking with only cc account. Went to branch they escalated the issue and it got resolved in a day. If you don’t want to use netbanking you can follow @shgoyal ’s method

Website login work with only credit card account no saving bank account in axis?
Customer care say standalone credit card website login not work?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

How did you enable the online transactions options on this cc then?

It’s very old. Like almost 10 years back.
Things would have been different that time.

My point was that Axis support is so bad they can’t fix simple things. Some execs told me to open a bank account neutral_face

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ripalbaria wrote:

Website login work with only credit card account no saving bank account in axis?
Customer care say standalone credit card website login not work?

It works for me. I have FX Axis and Ace cards. No bank account with Axis

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

How do you login then?

The branch people gave me the user id and I was able to generate password using that. Now I can login using mobile number and OTP as well

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

It works for me. I have FX Axis and Ace cards. No bank account with Axis

Some previous relationship? Insta account?

Have tried it so many times.. Would always say no customer found. Even CC says not possible

Missing