Need Help - Router Not Working After Power Outage

26°
Deal Cadet
65
860
2

I Have Digisol DG HR 3400 Router. its Not Working After Power Outage. No Power Light Or Anyother Lights Are Blinking. Can Anyone Help Me About This On How Can I Solve This Or How Can Claim Warranty Because It Have 3 Yrs Warranty Plz Help Me

9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
19
3206
23

Most likely, the power adaptor may have gone kaput. You may check for visible damage(burn) on the adapter, this may be a silent kill inside. I’m not sure of your background, but here is what you may try.

Find out the output power rating of the adapter and see if you have a matching ( voltage and pin) one from any other devices. You can use that for the router and make sure the router is all good.

You may also take the adaptor to a near by repair shop, and ask the technician to check if it’s working.

Since you also mentioned the product is in warranty, better not to open or let any one open. Talk to their customer care, and see what can be done to claim the warranty

50
713
3
andromeda wrote:

Most likely, the power adaptor may have gone kaput.

I have noticed the same with my previous ADSL model. If there is no sufficient power from the modem’s power adapter, the modem wouldn’t power on.
Instead, all the lights on the modem just keeps going on and off.

19
3206
23
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

I have noticed the same with my previous ADSL model. If there is no sufficient power from the modem’s power adapter, the modem wouldn’t power on.
Instead, all the lights on the modem just keeps going on and off.

Yes this happens when power from adapter is not sufficient, in other words the electronics inside the adapter is getting reset as they cannot meet the power requirements. Although the load remains same, the adaptors usually go bad over time/ other working conditions.

65
860
2

Now I Am Get New Router. But When I Am On Router Its Power Light Is Red & All Other Lights Are Blink Then Off

65
860
2
andromeda wrote:

Most likely, the power adaptor may have gone kaput. You may check for visible damage(burn) on the adapter, this may be a silent kill inside. I’m not sure of your background, but here is what you may try.

Find out the output power rating of the adapter and see if you have a matching ( voltage and pin) one from any other devices. You can use that for the router and make sure the router is all good.

You may also take the adaptor to a near by repair shop, and ask the technician to check if it’s working.

Since you also mentioned the product is in warranty, better not to open or let any one open. Talk to their customer care, and see what can be done to claim the warranty

Thanks Bro For Help. I Get Replacement For My Router. But Get This Prob☝️

19
3206
23
Tony007 wrote:

Now I Am Get New Router. But When I Am On Router Its Power Light Is Red & All Other Lights Are Blink Then Off

You need to configure the router as per your internet settings

65
860
2
Expand
andromeda wrote:

You need to configure the router as per your internet settings

How can? Plz Help

65
860
2

Thanks Brothers For Help. Finally I Get New Router (Replacement). And New Router Working Fine

Missing