Need Help with CBI RuPay Virtual Debit Card!

132°
Deal Cadet
rohit_mfp

Is anyone using the Central Bank of India RuPay Virtual Debit Card?
I recently activated this card, but it’s not working on Amazon or any other website. After entering the OTP, a technical error is displayed.
Any assistance would be appreciated!

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Hi, i wanted to issue cbi virtual debit card. Can you please tell me is there any charges for this card? Issuing or annual? Is it completely free? Please reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
yes completely free
View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The #1 reason tends to be that the card is not activated for domestic online transactions. In a few rare cases, one needs to change the domestic spending limits from their default values to make it work.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All things Done 

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I remember that a similar issue or same issue happened to me but with a different bank called ICICI.

I connected with customer care multiple times and they shared that there is no issue on their end and even I activated the card and turned on and set the limit for atm, online transactions etc but no luck.

finally I blocked and asked them to re-issue the card without charges.it worked.

just sharing my experience it may helps

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Error screenshot ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-04-21at4.49.43PM

View 9 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply