Need info about RBL Bank ETMoney LoanPass Credit Card

201°
Deal Major
5,140
26250
158

https://www.rblbank.com/product/credit-cards/rb...

Reward Program:
- Earn 1 Reward point on every Rs. 100 you spend
- Earn 2X Rewards on all your spends on weekends (Saturday & Sunday). You can redeem all your reward points at www.rblrewar...om

Monthly Benefit:
- Earn 20% cashback on all your spends at Amazon, Grofers, Uber and Zomato. Maximum monthly cashback is Rs. 250

You can view your accumulated cashback on the ETMONEY app at the end of your billing cycle. Cashback can be redeemed from the ETMONEY app. You need to redeem your cashback within 90 days of accrual, before it gets expired.

Movie Benefit:
- Get 1+1 free movie ticket (Up to Rs. 200/-) on BookMyShow once a month for Weekend shows

Spends linked Benefits:
- Annual Fee for the next year is reversed on spends of 1st Rs. 1 lac in a year
- Get additional 1000 Bonus Points on spends of next Rs. 1 lac (post annual fee reversal) up to 10 times a year

Fuel Surcharge waiver:
Waiver of fuel surcharge up to Rs. 100 a month for fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000

Fee
RBL Bank ETMONEY LoanPass comes with no fee for the first year.
2nd year onwards: Annual Fee of Rs. 499/- + GST.

Earn your fee back
Annual Fee 2nd year onwards is waived off if spends are more than Rs. 1 lac in the previous year

Anyone have this card? i want to know about cashback details..
When cashback will be credited? Immediately or stmt generation?
Will it be adjusted in due amount?

Last question, is it good to have considering 20% cashback feature?

19 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
44
1

yes I have this card
I add Rs. 1250 every month to amazon pay to get 250 cashback

5,140
26250
158

@A2Zdeals
Sorry to tag you, thought you might be knowing some info about this card

5,140
26250
158
dungo wrote:

yes I have this card
I add Rs. 1250 every month to amazon pay to get 250 cashback

bro, how do you get the cashback, as stmt credit? I mean will it be adjusted in next month purchases? It says, cashback need to be redeemed within 90days.. what does this mean?

51
44
1

yes option to redeem cashback is visible in etmoney app after statement generation, and it gets credited in next month statement

35
7323
64
skaluva wrote:

@_One_Miller_

bro, can you share some info about this card if you know?

I stopped keeping eye on RBL cards this year. They are not worth the hassles. Customer care support is very bad, if anything goes wrong then no positive response from their side. During lockdown, RBL decreased limit of CC as low as 10000. And they do not close CC even after lot of requests repeatedly. Better to stay away from RBL.
It’s not worth if it costs you your peace

110
445
28
dungo wrote:

yes I have this card
I add Rs. 1250 every month to amazon pay to get 250 cashback

bro, how do you get the cashback, as stmt credit? I mean will it be adjusted in next month purchases? It says, cashback need to be redeemed within 90days.. what does this mean?

51
44
1

yes cashback is in form of stmt credit in next statement. Cashback redemption means after generation of statement, etmoney app will show option to redeem cashback, you will have to manually click on redeem cashback option within 90days for it to credit in your credit card account otherwise it will expire

50
3731
45
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

I stopped keeping eye on RBL cards this year. They are not worth the hassles. Customer care support is very bad, if anything goes wrong then no positive response from their side. During lockdown, RBL decreased limit of CC as low as 10000. And they do not close CC even after lot of requests repeatedly. Better to stay away from RBL.
It’s not worth if it costs you your peace

Another thing to note, RBL cards insist on only aadhaar as ID proof which even sbi & hdfc don’t.

35
7323
64
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Another thing to note, RBL cards insist on only aadhaar as ID proof which even sbi & hdfc don’t.

Every bank insists or may be location specific.

50
3731
45
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Every bank insists or may be location specific.

Really, at least in my location(NCR) I got sbi card & hdfc acc using voter id. Can I use virtual aadhaar number or masked aadhaar?

35
7323
64
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Really, at least in my location(NCR) I got sbi card & hdfc acc using voter id. Can I use virtual aadhaar number or masked aadhaar?

May be.

50
3731
45
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

May be.

What do these card agents do with aadhaar, I mean if they need to do biometric verification then all they need is aadhaar number/virtual number but if they need photocopy & see the original then I guess masked aadhaar/virtual number may not be used.

35
7323
64
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

What do these card agents do with aadhaar, I mean if they need to do biometric verification then all they need is aadhaar number/virtual number but if they need photocopy & see the original then I guess masked aadhaar/virtual number may not be used.

Biometric isn’t stopped ?
Till now Digital KYC was done, in which photo of documents and applicant (iris to be precise) taken.
Now video KYC is started.

50
3731
45
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Biometric isn’t stopped ?
Till now Digital KYC was done, in which photo of documents and applicant (iris to be precise) taken.
Now video KYC is started.

Never knew about iris scan, thought fingerprint scan was already more than enough.

35
7323
64
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Never knew about iris scan, thought fingerprint scan was already more than enough.

Iris is primary objective while taking photo of a person.

50
3731
45
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Iris is primary objective while taking photo of a person.

Wait, are you telling me that iris scanners nowadays are good enough to scan the iris from a pic taken by a 10-15k mobile usually carried by card agents. I thought they would be carrying some portable iris scanner(like the one used at aadhaar centre) for that.

35
7323
64
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Wait, are you telling me that iris scanners nowadays are good enough to scan the iris from a pic taken by a 10-15k mobile usually carried by card agents. I thought they would be carrying some portable iris scanner(like the one used at aadhaar centre) for that.

Yeah, app do optimization to capture Iris while taking your photo.

Missing