need info regarding slash pass of mojo pizza

106°
Deal Baba
158
8407
41

Anybody know how ‘Slash pass’ works on mojo pizza site / app while ordering  ?  

1. Can I use voucher code along with 30% off given by the slash pass ?

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
49
9830
127
Mr.Unique wrote:

Anybody knows ?

Never ordered from Mojo myself.
Ate 2-3 time from there in contri order made by someone… wink

51
1568
9

I have used their HALFPRICE pass in the past, and with the use of it “HALFPRICE” code used to be applied automatically . so we couldnt apply any other voucher. It seems , it will be the same case here

158
8407
41
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Don’t know this slash pass..ordered just once or twice..when phonepe used to give offer of 100off on pizza 🤤

Mojo pizzas are worth ordering ?

158
8407
41
Maverick_23 wrote:

I have used their HALFPRICE pass in the past, and with the use of it “HALFPRICE” code used to be applied automatically . so we couldnt apply any other voucher. It seems , it will be the same case here

Ooh

158
8407
41
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Never ordered from Mojo myself.
Ate 2-3 time from there in contri order made by someone… wink

Very economic joy

415
11439
80
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Mojo pizzas are worth ordering ?

Yes it was good although i like domi more than mojo or ovenstory

44
2422
16

I have not personally used slash pass, but I don’t think you can apply more than one coupon for same transaction. Slash pass gives coupons? Or its direct discount on menu?

158
8407
41
RunZone wrote:

I have not personally used slash pass, but I don’t think you can apply more than one coupon for same transaction. Slash pass gives coupons? Or its direct discount on menu?

It’s only says flat 30% off

Missing