Hot Deal need stock market tip.. Should I buy Yes Bank at Rs 48

397°
Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
12

I request all the stock market pundits to advise me whether should I buy Yes Bank at Rs 48. i know there is a lot of negative news going around it but I think its a still good buy for short tem (15-20 days)

Please advise

34 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

Highly risky with good rewards but do not buy — BP will shoot up watching the direction of the stock!

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
821
31

Well, if you had bought at 48, you would have been 10% down your capital already laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
12
schumacher wrote:

Well, if you had bought at 48, you would have been 10% down your capital already laughing

I have just bought at 43.58 avg price 200 shares. lets see, will buy more if comes around 40

Missing
Blogger
277
5721
93
Expand
Professor1 wrote:

I have just bought at 43.58 avg price 200 shares. lets see, will buy more if comes around 40

Why run behind stocks which have no visibility? Did you buy based on technicals, fundamentals or just was a gamble? There are 100s of other stocks which have visibility, look in to them. Yes bank has real problems and it would take a while for things to settle. Never catch falling knives even if do have strict stop loss.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

wait for a month. you can buy at 4 Rs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
114
4750
41
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Why run behind stocks which have no visibility? Did you buy based on technicals, fundamentals or just was a gamble? There are 100s of other stocks which have visibility, look in to them. Yes bank has real problems and it would take a while for things to settle. Never catch falling knives even if do have strict stop loss.

that Kapoor vs Kapur knife battle is still going on ?

Missing
Critic
335
1833
30
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

that Kapoor vs Kapur knife battle is still going on ?

That battle is long over,Rana already exited Yes Bank by selling all his shares.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
241
5


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598155/original/Screenshot_2019-12-12-01-12-14-645_in.upstox.pro.jpg?1576093844If u want to take risk, then buy @ 36, 32 area with stoploss below 20. According to my analysis ( mostly unbiased) stock will try to catch levels of 65 again & if it clears well then can go till 231. But no previous highs will gain and stock will remain in downtrend. Stock will move only when public participation & attention is less. You can take risk for say 1 year if u can bear. Also, do not place stoploss order in system.
Till today, i didn’t have position but will take accrd to these levels now.
Thanks for post. ( I do not follow any news, tip etc. Only Price!!!) Profit/Loss is all yours.

Missing
Entertainer
103
15162
390
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

That battle is long over,Rana already exited Yes Bank by selling all his shares.

Correction, selling his shares to idiot retailers running after quick money. Last quarter mein FII ne 20% bech diya, Promoters ne 30% thikaane laga diya, Mutual Funds ne aadhe bech diye aur Retail ne sab jama kar liya.

Koi yes bank ke 7% wale bonds 23% ke rate par bhi nahi le raha Dec 21 maturity ke aur log raaton raat arabpati banne soch rahe hain. Then they blame stock market is bad place.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
12

Bhai sold them all at 47.20 current price

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Professor1 wrote:

Bhai sold them all at 47.20 current price

you should have held them for atleast about 10-15 more days. dont listen to anyone

Missing
Entertainer
103
15162
390
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

Correction, selling his shares to idiot retailers running after quick money. Last quarter mein FII ne 20% bech diya, Promoters ne 30% thikaane laga diya, Mutual Funds ne aadhe bech diye aur Retail ne sab jama kar liya.

Koi yes bank ke 7% wale bonds 23% ke rate par bhi nahi le raha Dec 21 maturity ke aur log raaton raat arabpati banne soch rahe hain. Then they blame stock market is bad place.

Sab changa si!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3158
95
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

Sab changa si!

sb log yes me curious hogye..
me to pehele bolrah tha don’t invest anything in yes now it’s a nightware for all investors…
RBI will only save YES now…

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2695
67

u can buy today stuck_out_tongue
actually today morning

Missing
Deal Hunter
5
27819
190
hackerboys wrote:

u can buy today stuck_out_tongue
actually today morning

And you must sell today stuck_out_tongue
actually today afternoon

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
12

again bought some shares at 15.15 smile))

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
473
3

It went to 5.75 today…… Pure game….. Yesterday announcement of SBI taking stake….. Zoomed the share by 25% and today crashed ruthlessly…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1752
8

if sbi takes yes bank then what’s about our shares ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
81
2079
30
ChanduCh wrote:

if sbi takes yes bank then what’s about our shares ?

Restructuring scheme is out now.

Missing
Entertainer
103
15162
390
ChanduCh wrote:

if sbi takes yes bank then what’s about our shares ?

Right now chances are getting nothing. SBI has “expressed interest” of putting money at 2 rs face value (like yeaterday) and 8 rs premium if rbi baord and sbi share holders are ready. So share will value at 10. But there is lot more left to be solved. And why would sbi even pay 8 rs, if it is buying all npa along with deposits.

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

Right now chances are getting nothing. SBI has “expressed interest” of putting money at 2 rs face value (like yeaterday) and 8 rs premium if rbi baord and sbi share holders are ready. So share will value at 10. But there is lot more left to be solved. And why would sbi even pay 8 rs, if it is buying all npa along with deposits.

Because its eyeing at multifold profit much beyond Rs8 premium… wink toungueout

Missing
Entertainer
103
15162
390

@vijkap201 No, because they don’t know what is hidden inside and from lesson learnt by obc which took gtb, obc was one of the best bank but taking gtb’s hidden losses and no big assets it became an average bank and so much so that today it is merged with pnb. if you still go to an obc branch and compare with say sbi or pnb, there will be vast difference. air conditions, good infraatructer, helpful staff but gtb ruined it. can yes ruin sbi, no one knows. plus staff will be added liability. why will sbi keep yes staff which is not according to it’s culture and pay scale.

Missing
Critic
335
1833
30

@marketdimer

“The Investor bank shall agree to invest in the equity of the Reconstructed bank to the extent that post infusion it holds 49% shareholding in the Reconstructed bank at a price not less than Rs.10/- (Rupees ten only) [Face value of Rs.2/- (Rupees two only) and premium of Rs.8/-(Rupees eight only)]. The Investor bank shall not reduce its holding below 26% before completion of three years from the date of infusion of the capital.”

I agree though that SBI will not take a decision in hurry & also it seems RBI has underwritten the tier 1 bonds of yes bank to reduce potential liability of sbi(debt funds already started underwriting yes bank bonds because of this).

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
241
5
abhijitja wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598155/original/Screenshot_2019-12-12-01-12-14-645_in.upstox.pro.jpg?1576093844If u want to take risk, then buy @ 36, 32 area with stoploss below 20. According to my analysis ( mostly unbiased) stock will try to catch levels of 65 again & if it clears well then can go till 231. But no previous highs will gain and stock will remain in downtrend. Stock will move only when public participation & attention is less. You can take risk for say 1 year if u can bear. Also, do not place stoploss order in system.
Till today, i didn’t have position but will take accrd to these levels now.
Thanks for post. ( I do not follow any news, tip etc. Only Price!!!) Profit/Loss is all yours.

Failed

Missing
Entertainer
747
3253
47
Expand
abhijitja wrote:

Failed

Don’t get disheartened bud. Everyone fails one time or the other.
What’s more important is how we learn from our failures and dive deep into our own understanding where and why we failed. pray

Missing
Deal Cadet
278
345
9

Invested in IDFC first bank after selling Yes bank, 6 months before.

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4

Yes Bank Share holders right now -
Rana ji mujhe maaf karna, galti maare se ho gayi

Missing