Need Suggestion For Water Purifier

72°
Deal Cadet
Roro1305

Need Suggestion For Water Purifier Under 15000 , TDS Level is around 250, Need Low maintenance Purifier.

Expired
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

go to PureIT Marvella GT

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Marvella GT is UV Only, Need RO+UV/UF

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Buy pureit water purifier.It provides both hot and cold water as well.Excellent product been using it for an year

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get an assembled one from market…. maintenance is also pretty low

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
christiano wrote:

Get an assembled one from market…. maintenance is also pretty low

Agreed
Locally assembled will go long
Light on pocket
Low maintenance

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
maverickm wrote:

Buy pureit water purifier.It provides both hot and cold water as well.Excellent product been using it for an year

Model Name??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Roro1305 wrote:

My bad its not pure it but bepure

My bad its not pure it but bepure 4g cost 16k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
maverickm wrote:

My bad its not pure it but bepure 4g cost 16k

What is the difference in 3g & 4g model, i see same feature & less price in 3g model

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Roro1305 wrote:

What is the difference in 3g & 4g model, i see same feature & less price in 3g model

3g model doesn’t give chilled.
I bought 4g at around 14k.
You can order directly from their site also they offer 5% discount code I guess if you ask them.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Roro1305 wrote:

Marvella GT is UV Only, Need RO+UV/UF

Any specific reasons, if water is potable or treated by municipality? (As you mentioned that TDS level is around 250.)

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

If you want low maintenance buy a local made one. No other solution. Whatever brand you buy, there will be some repairs within 3-4 years. A TDS of 250 means you need RO and regular changing of filters too.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

buy nasaka biosure s or kent uf uv with storage tank

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
LordGane wrote:

If you want low maintenance buy a local made one. No other solution. Whatever brand you buy, there will be some repairs within 3-4 years. A TDS of 250 means you need RO and regular changing of filters too.

lol no 250 will be converted to 20 tds which is harmful for health

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Roro1305 wrote:

Marvella GT is UV Only, Need RO+UV/UF

bro Don’t buy ro if you love your health you will drink 15-20 tds water which is garbage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

RO for 250 TDS.? Doesn’t sounds right

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

bro Don’t buy ro if you love your health you will drink 15-20 tds water which is garbage

You can control the tds in water purifier.
I set manually according to my liking

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

You can control the tds in water purifier.
I set manually according to my liking

its a waste feature because what it does is mix the out water in purified water, toh faida kya hua , you added impurities to pure water, i have ro recently switched to uf uv as doctor sad its useless to drink 10 tds water

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

lol no 250 will be converted to 20 tds which is harmful for health

If you are getting a TDS level of 20 in a purifier it means the purifier’s mineral booster filter has expired or non existent or the TDS level setting is low. RO purifiers usually come with mineral booster candle to add useful minerals back to water after filtration.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply