Need Suggestion to get - Cred Pay option back as payment option for swiggy instamart orders

86°
Deal Cadet
mayur.sagavk...

my brother has samsung phone .. and I have redmi note 7pro
Swiggy -cred is working on my brother’s phone.
I want to use it on my phone, but cred pay option is not visble.
Need to place bulk orders for old age home with cred offers.

By any way you can create an apk with the hardware info and export it
Source : Samsung A51 – Swiggy.apk
Desitnation : Redmi Note 7 pro

Anyone has idea how to use export apk for app (swiggy), installed on source phone (samsiung) and then install this apk on destination phone (redmi note 7pro)?

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Apk won’t change anything

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

What you can do is try an emulator like BlueStacks then spoof the device through settings

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

What you can do is try an emulator like BlueStacks then spoof the device through settings

I have installed bluestack on laptop .. as of now the latest bluestacks by default – sets up virtual hardware for
“One plus a5000” (cred pay not available here)

Like you said will try and tweak setting to change device through settings ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simple,
1. Take brothers phone for sometime and do the needful of helping out.
2. If brother not around, teach him the whole process and make him order everything so that help can be done to needy.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

I have installed bluestack on laptop .. as of now the latest bluestacks by default – sets up virtual hardware for
“One plus a5000” (cred pay not available here)

Like you said will try and tweak setting to change device through settings ..

Use custom settings and enter the device of your choice

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied


Although cred pay is visible – when you click pay via cred .. the cred app is NOT drawn over SWIGgy to complete the payment ..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724687/medium/IMG-20211125-WA0002.jpg?1637849111

——————————————————

——————————————————


Instead SWIGgy simply waits for payment to complete.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724688/medium/IMG-20211125-WA0003.jpg?1637849206
May be some setting I am missing.




Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do anyone know If we get cred option to pay in swiggy, can we pay as many times as we want or is there any limit?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No specific limit.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think cred pay is available in stock android only coz i am getting it in two nokia phone which is stock android but not in both OnePlus devices and poco device. Haven’t check in any else.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Kakarrot wrote:

I think cred pay is available in stock android only coz i am getting it in two nokia phone which is stock android but not in both OnePlus devices and poco device. Haven’t check in any else.

I’m getting in oneplus nord but not in samsung s20 fe and oneplus 5

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

I’m getting in oneplus nord but not in samsung s20 fe and oneplus 5

Not getting in OnePlus 7 and 6t

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Kakarrot wrote:

I think cred pay is available in stock android only coz i am getting it in two nokia phone which is stock android but not in both OnePlus devices and poco device. Haven’t check in any else.

I’m on a custom stock android rom I still don’t see it

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Not showing in Vi app also

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply