Hot Deal

Need suggestions for go to honeymoon

559°
Deal Cadet
kpckpc

Hello all,

Me and my friend’s are planning to go for honeymoon in the month of march i.e.14 th 15 th which is the best place to visit.

Budget is not more than 50k.
Number of couples 4.

64 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No. Of couples. 4
Total 8 ryt….

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Ye kya bhai
Ham sakht launde hai
Ye hamara line nai hai

Aab dd pr aisa discussion aa raha blush
Aab pighlne ka time hai sweat_smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

Aab dd pr aisa discussion aa raha blush
Aab pighlne ka time hai sweat_smile

Lagta hai Bajrang dal walon ko bulana padega ab

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:
joy joy joy joy joy

How about Kerala?
Calm, sweet n serene blush
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Malik eak partner ka jugad ho jata toh sahi raheta sweat_smile sweat_smile sweat_smile
Sweeta joy ko choor ke

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied
kpckpc wrote:

Hello all,

Me and my friend’s are planning to go for honeymoon in the month of march i.e.14 th 15 th which is the best place to visit.

Budget is not more than 50k.
Number of couples 4.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/666513/original/7401508image.jpg?1613759072

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Beach or mountains, what’s your preference?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
kpckpc wrote:

Beach

Check the feasibility for a trip to Andamans. Not sure how frequent the flights are now though.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Check the feasibility for a trip to Andamans. Not sure how frequent the flights are now though.

Is it good time to visit in the month of march why I’m asking here some people said that at that time huminity will be there.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Puri , Andaman nicobar , Goa , kovalam , Lakshadweep Islands are some of the best

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Puri , Andaman nicobar , Goa , kovalam , Lakshadweep Islands are some of the best

Do you know anyone to provide the package details.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1-Andaman is expensive ..will not come in 50k per couple ( however it will totally depend on duration and departure city)
2-Kerala
3-Srinagar
4-Beach (Goa, Mahabalipuram-Pondicherry,Kovalam,Gokarna etc)
5-Wayanad-Coorg
6-Ooty-Kodaikanal
7-Shimla-Manali
8-Nainital-Mussoorie

Contact me in PM for more details…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ravinsee wrote:

1-Andaman is expensive ..will not come in 50k per couple ( however it will totally depend on duration and departure city)
2-Kerala
3-Srinagar
4-Beach (Goa, Mahabalipuram-Pondicherry,Kovalam,Gokarna etc)
5-Wayanad-Coorg
6-Ooty-Kodaikanal
7-Shimla-Manali
8-Nainital-Mussoorie

We will start from Hyderabad.

Missing