Need Uber times prime code

99°
Deal Lieutenant
soubhiknaskar2
Hi,

I need a Uber Timesprime code To go to the hospital.

Have a kind friend who can help me.

Please
Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Help! I booked an Uber sedan rental. Had added uber Timesprime code earlier. But while booking no promotion applied is showing, will I get any 200 off or not. Also my 1 ride is little less than 200₹. Is it all ok? Any uber rental experts?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Help! I booked an Uber sedan rental. Had added uber Timesprime code earlier. But while booking no promotion applied is showing, will I get any 200 off or not. Also my 1 ride is little less than 200₹. Is it all ok? Any uber rental experts?

Check in wallet - promotion section if you're timesprime code offer is showing up there... If you're ride amount without code is less than 200.... You should see 0 in app ideally
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Help! I booked an Uber sedan rental. Had added uber Timesprime code earlier. But while booking no promotion applied is showing, will I get any 200 off or not. Also my 1 ride is little less than 200₹. Is it all ok? Any uber rental experts?

@rg0005
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:
Check in wallet - promotion section if you're timesprime code offer is showing up there... If you're ride amount without code is less than 200.... You should see 0 in app ideally

It's showing 189. My ride begins in 5 minutes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

It's showing 189. My ride begins in 5 minutes

Okay then you're rental rate is 389 if you're seeing offer in promotion section (Check in wallet - promotion)... Pay by Amazon if you have 30cb offer
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Help! I booked an Uber sedan rental. Had added uber Timesprime code earlier. But while booking no promotion applied is showing, will I get any 200 off or not. Also my 1 ride is little less than 200₹. Is it all ok? Any uber rental experts?

Did you get 200 off? I am also confused since discount is not showing at booking, will I get discount after bill generation or earlier?
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
pandey.sandy.23981 wrote:
Did you get 200 off? I am also confused since discount is not showing at booking, will I get discount after bill generation or earlier?

No brother. I did not. Paid full fare at the end of trip. Then I added in another account to see but in that also it was not working. So eventually went waste for me. 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply