Poll: Is it right to ban crypto?
about 2 hours left

Hot Deal New Bill To Ban (edit: not All) Private Cryptocurrencies Except Official Digital Currency By RBI

483°
338
12196
128

The Bill also seeks to prohibit all private cryptocurrencies in India, however, it allows for certain exceptions to promote the underlying technology of cryptocurrency and its uses.
Lok Sabha Bulletin
Source: https://www.bloombergquint.com/amp/econom...na
Guys what are your thoughts?

63 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
338
12196
128
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Koi fuel pe 50% discount do pir ana ye sb leke scream triumph

🥺🥺🥺

0
6993
118
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

🥺🥺🥺

Barbar hai na ye sb altu faltu chiz pe dhyan kaise jata hai inka sleepy triumph

338
12196
128
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Koi fuel pe 50% discount do pir ana ye sb leke scream triumph

Digital currency is making me extremely curious. 😁😁😁 Sincerely wish not to have another jumla like demonetization

0
2777
30
bikidas2060 wrote:

@alienteck @androgame @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Shahskm @b4tm4n @Ashish-Raj @bumblefoot @tristar @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @adrishya

satoshi is supposed to have 1 mn out of 21 mn BTC.
maybe he can manipulate global markets whenever he wants.
forbid cryptos till this satoshi mystery gets solved smiling_imp
aur sabse pahle elon musk ka twitter ban karo
he is literally moving markets with his tweets.😜

147
2254
21
bikidas2060 wrote:

@alienteck @androgame @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Shahskm @b4tm4n @Ashish-Raj @bumblefoot @tristar @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @adrishya

Rbi cant do that immediately. First bill has to be passed in parliament,n then somethin like that can happen. Supreme court’s verdict says that crypto is not illegal(neither legal)

Govt was expected to meet in parliament in dec 2020 session n discuss on it.but that didnt happen

0
2777
30
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Digital currency is making me extremely curious. 😁😁😁 Sincerely wish not to have another jumla like demonetization

bhai ye to satoshi hi bata sakta hai. usko dhundo dekho milta hai kya. laughing
mujhe to jumla lag raha. maybe usne markets manipulate karne ke liye bitcoin banaya ho.
nahi to kabka saamne aa gaya hota. aise chupta nahi sabse.
grinning

338
12196
128
Expand
b4tm4n wrote:

bhai ye to satoshi hi bata sakta hai. usko dhundo dekho milta hai kya. laughing
mujhe to jumla lag raha. maybe usne markets manipulate karne ke liye bitcoin banaya ho.
nahi to kabka saamne aa gaya hota. aise chupta nahi sabse.
grinning

Ji. Alag kisam ki chupa rustam 🐒🐒🐒

338
12196
128
Expand
b4tm4n wrote:

satoshi is supposed to have 1 mn out of 21 mn BTC.
maybe he can manipulate global markets whenever he wants.
forbid cryptos till this satoshi mystery gets solved smiling_imp
aur sabse pahle elon musk ka twitter ban karo
he is literally moving markets with his tweets.😜

Game Stonk 😁😁😁

338
12196
128
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Barbar hai na ye sb altu faltu chiz pe dhyan kaise jata hai inka sleepy triumph

Woh toh hai ji. 🐒🐒🐒

61
1791
25
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Rbi cant do that immediately. First bill has to be passed in parliament,n then somethin like that can happen. Supreme court’s verdict says that crypto is not illegal(neither legal)

Govt was expected to meet in parliament in dec 2020 session n discuss on it.but that didnt happen

The statement not illegal has made many ppl fall into this trap already… It’s a bursting bubble that everyone know of… Better to remove it as our country is no where near to make it official

207
1968
9
bikidas2060 wrote:

@guest_999 @getready @rajrocks @Alexios @badkarma @G-Gowda @sravz86 @SHARKTANK @drupal @Wontdisplaymyname @AyushiiiVijay @pingpong @saucap @vijkap201 @drupal @billubakra
Your opinions please.

Dekhiye pahele ek gramophone recorder aata tha tho kabhi kabhi uski pin atak jaati thi aur same shabd bas baar baar sunai dete the tho Aise kuch log hote hain (RBI) jinki pin atak jaati hai toh ek cheez dimaag me bhar jati hai tho woh bolte rehte hain Abb aapne iska majaa lena chahiye, anand lijiye, tension mat lijiye aisi cheez ka. Yo!

50
544
5

Bitcoins etc are not private cryptocurrencies.
Title of thread very misleading.

26
2168
29
bikidas2060 wrote:

@guest_999 @getready @rajrocks @Alexios @badkarma @G-Gowda @sravz86 @SHARKTANK @drupal @Wontdisplaymyname @AyushiiiVijay @pingpong @saucap @vijkap201 @drupal @billubakra
Your opinions please.

I have no opinions of crypto tech being used as currency and to control or not control it.
Its a bubble because of how people have gamified the whole thing.

338
12196
128
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Bitcoins etc are not private cryptocurrencies.
Title of thread very misleading.

Acha I didn’t know that. 😔😔😔 Title copied from Bloomberg bro

50
544
5
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Acha I didn’t know that. 😔😔😔 Title copied from Bloomberg bro

clickbait titles…
Most of the crypot are decentralized and not owned by anyone and does not fit defination of private. Unless Bill comes in one won’t know what is RBI trying to do…at this stage I will give benefit of doubt and no ban to crypto like BiTcoins (even SC rejected RBI plea of making them illegal and banning )

62
1222
4

They cannot ban shit, remember porn websites ban? There are ways to own cryto’s via many channels. Yes they can ban payments to crypto exchanges but there are many ways to own it or mine it. About its usability in India, it will always remain a niche market. Whenever sarkar brings some bill related to the internet I lol so hard, they couldn’t even tame WA and this is crypto which is mostly dealt with on dark/deep web.

0
2777
30
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

clickbait titles…
Most of the crypot are decentralized and not owned by anyone and does not fit defination of private. Unless Bill comes in one won’t know what is RBI trying to do…at this stage I will give benefit of doubt and no ban to crypto like BiTcoins (even SC rejected RBI plea of making them illegal and banning )

no exceptions given by RBI. seems all cryptos including bitcoin. lets see.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662557/medium/IMG-20210130-WA0000.jpg?1611992132

@bikidas2060 your title was not misleading/clickbait.

147
2254
21
Expand
b4tm4n wrote:

bhai ye to satoshi hi bata sakta hai. usko dhundo dekho milta hai kya. laughing
mujhe to jumla lag raha. maybe usne markets manipulate karne ke liye bitcoin banaya ho.
nahi to kabka saamne aa gaya hota. aise chupta nahi sabse.
grinning

Due to his tweet RVN jumped to almost ₹3 from ₹1.3 and my avg was ₹1 and I booked my profit 😌😊 ( Actually target period was 1 year)

Yes he is literally moving market with his tweets lol 😂

106
2328
43

….a family man – discusses important matter with its family.

….A Randwa – no need to need to discuss anything…

…Moral of the story — Family is important.

…Please don’t compare this with any special charatcter smile

6
13677
156

Ban Indian Currency (Fiat money)

They had already done once laughing in the name of demonetization. Maybe they forgot it was issued by the Government Only.

Demonetization will be usual thing, once in 4 years demonetization will be conducted.

177
1556
5
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Barbar hai na ye sb altu faltu chiz pe dhyan kaise jata hai inka sleepy triumph

Still trying to figure out benefits of demonetisation
#aabkibaarmodisarkar
🤣🤣🤣

6
13677
156
Expand
b4tm4n wrote:

check rbi website. many articles are covering this news. see..
https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/...
https://www.news18.com/news/business/budget-ses...
https://www.indiatvnews.com/business/news-union...

They have a problem with everything, they were also supposed to ban Online Shopping Portals, Ola, Uber, and whatnot.

338
12196
128
Cody wrote:

Ban Indian Currency (Fiat money)

They had already done once laughing in the name of demonetization. Maybe they forgot it was issued by the Government Only.

Demonetization will be usual thing, once in 4 years demonetization will be conducted.

They need to ban P notes, though.

0
2777
30
Expand
Cody wrote:

They have a problem with everything, they are also supposed to ban Online Shopping Portals, Ola, Uber, and whatnot.

some e commerce regulations are still pending. Don’t know why they are delaying it.
they wanted to fix discount rates on online products/services.
because many small businesses got affected.
there were some serious strikes by unions for banning az/fk.
uber ki dukaan to mostly amazon ki offers se chal rahi h..bezos india me paisa fek raha hai tab tak maje lelo..
sab online ho raha logon ke convenience ke liye.
but big techs are using deep discount/cb as a weapon to encash corner the market.
aisa na ho sab power inke pass chali jaaye aur local unions/business ki koi value na rahe.
amazon abhi loss making company hai india me, kabhi to bezos fayde ki sochega.
Aap chahte ho poori e commerce ki control az/fk pass chali jaaye?
tab local walon ki yaad aaegi dekhna.
Ab aisa na ho isliye govt kuch to jarur karegi..chahe wo kisi bhi party ki ho.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Personally, I welcome such restrictions in e commerce issued by govt grinning

Missing