Hot Deal

New way of Scam by +917002356270 and +919905707639

569°
Deal Lieutenant
Sukarma

Today my father in hospital and i don't know how he got my number and name .

He called me by this number +919905707639 and said I am calling from hospital and your father give me your number to refund the amount Rs. 15000 and your number is this xxxxxxxx and confirm your name is xxxxx . Check I am sending you Rs 10000 . 

Then I got a message for rs 10000 but I not read full message but I said received sir..

Then he said I send you another 5000 (5k) but I got message 50k .

Then I said I got 50k credited message. I think you send 50k by mistake. 

Then he said no problem sir you send me 45k on this number...

By thanks to God before send i thought I will send these money by same account and same mobile number so the entry not face any issue. 

But when I go to the phonepe i refresh again and again payment history page but not showing any transaction of 10000 and 50k then I again refresh the page but again not showing.then I read carefully the message and found that the message came from a mobile number.

Ab dimag ki batti jali . Then I said not received because I know he is scammer. Then he said I paid from credit card so may be credited in phonepe wallet check your phonepe wallet balance.i give you the process to check balance and he is trying to send money from my account but I said again "not received".he said what can I do this is hospital account send today before 12:00  tonight. 

I request you to all dimer show your dimer power so he realised how much he pay for nothing 

Be safe and healthy

This is the scammer number message that I received

IMG20240102180708 

Top Comments
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

thanku for banking with us joy , also month always starts with capital ig. To Linked mobile (L should not be capital and in Through T should not be capital)

24 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Link Copied

it's clearly a scam, read messages carefully always plus1

Link Copied

thanku for banking with us joy , also month always starts with capital ig. To Linked mobile (L should not be capital and in Through T should not be capital)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Probably Otp disposal numbers don't waste time block & move on

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I too had received such a call. But I had known of a scam where they send SMS which looks like Bank sms but is sent from a mobile number. 

The sequence of events is same for me , that person first sent sms for Rs 10000 , I said received sms. Then he sent again and asked me to check. In my case I assumed he sent me on gpay so I checked the transaction history but their was no transaction.

So I got confused and again checked the sms ,I remember by bank's last 4 digits and in sms they were different. Then I realised that it was sent from a mobile number not Bank sms

I didn't realise it was a scam, I told the person you have forwarded me sms and have not actually sent money. He then disconnected the call. All these happened in 6-7 sec. When he disconnected the call then I realised it was a scam call.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

For a minute I thought tumhe 10k mil gaya, and you were about to scam the scammer 😛

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Thought same sweat_smile sweat_smile🤣🤣

Critic Critic
Link Copied

you should have send him the same sms back😄

1 crore credited to your account

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Ha taki scammer can say he is the scammer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Had got this last month for 2k. I told him I sent it back. He told not received. I replied, then go complaint 😄

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Even you could have forwarded same  text SMS stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

someone also try to scam me using same thing...and sending sms from his mobile no for bank transfer, when i asked its not an sms from bank for money received and its you have send me....since then he stops responding and blocked my no.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same happend with me i am giving you his no 083389 20331

Sms i received 

ICICI Bank UPI: Rs. 10.00 credited to a/c XXXXXX 20-12-23 by a/c linked to VPA 8527986460@paytm (UPI NEFT Ref No 306245961349) SBI Bank

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro U Did Not Got Cheated , But Report The Cybercrime With These 2 New Mobile Numbers... They Will Start Blacklisting Those Numbers...

Since Messages Are Sent By Personal Numbers , Do True Caller Or Any Sms App Showing Money Credited ?? (In Notification)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Happened with me some couple of months  back.

I was about to transfer. But luckily had moved money around in another savings account and had only a few thousand left in the upi account I use. So got saved..

Link Copied

Same happened with me yesterday for 10k amount, immediately i block..

Link Copied

you should have edited the message and again send to him saying you sent and to check his phonepe

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Vu

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Thanks

Cool Cool
Link Copied

You might also receive a call posing as FedEx

They will tell you that some international package has been seized and it is on your identity

Since I already know how FedEx work so I asked him to share the tracking ID - it not found on FedEx website

So I asked this guy what needs to be done so he said just block your ID and inform it you cyber crime

So I said ' definitely will share your contact number and call was disconnected

Later on I googled so get to know that later on people recieved a video call from guy posing as police and informing that there is a contract and on the package and they need to pay a hefty amount of money

Some people afraid to police and all paid as wll

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Same thing happened with me 

Beware for this number +917894520061

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Hi everybody, Save this number as Fraud Scam 420 in Truecaller.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

De link your main account from UPI and use mobile banking. This method saved me many times because i usually keep less than 2k in daily usages UPI linked account and if during urgency ( Scammers use this tactics when person is in hurry or something like that ) someone asks me for money then first I'll move the amount from my main account to less usage UPI linked bank account and then move it from that account to the daily usages UPI linked account.

Too much hassle and time consuming process but I'm okay with this. I've another saving account for those people who send me money through UPI. Since i don't know the source of the incoming transactions, so i withdrawal that amount from nearby ATM and then deposit it to my 3rd main account. Nowadays, anyone literally anyone can make your account freeze by filing complaint to the cyber crime even for 100 rupees. My friends is still struggling for 90k as his main account is freeze due to ₹100 which had been sent by her ex-girlfriend in order to take the revenge. 😂😂😂 it's funny but true. 

Also, Rupay credit card UPI has solved many problems as it keeps my savings account private, it is very easy to track my expenditure, you can not transfer to normal person and almost work on every offline merchant. I use my daily usages UPI linked account only in case when merchants have issue with credit card UPI acceptance. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Agreed. Even my bank statement don't have UPI spends clutter. This month Tata Neu Infinity statement had about 50+ entries for UPI pays ranging from 3rs to 100rs.
Generous Generous
Link Copied

9798047cidhollybiolly

replyuser
Click here to reply