Nirav Modi case: Punjab National Bank admits Rs 11,000 crore fraud in South Mumbai branch

208°
28 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

modi obsession continues

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

PNB: Scam has been going since 2011 – solved by NDA in 2018 credit goes to the clean party of India
smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why do all the Modi’s like to fly out of India?

Lalit Modi, (The one who cannot be named) Modi and Now Nirav “Chotta” Modi

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

1. when ipl started in 2007 , lalit modi was onscreen godfather , rajiv shukla , sharad pawar and srinivasan were controller .
check profile of these at that time , and their power and who gave them so much power .
(power – all indian players boycott ICL the original concept , ICC had to call it unofficial and ask its affiliated boards to avoid ICL)
-- but blame of lalit modi scam to NDA govt , hmm .

2. vijay mallya given loan in time of upa without any credibility .
-- but again complete blame to NDA govt ,

3. nirav modi and this pnb fraud was going on since 2011 , all these bureaucrats were assigned by whom ??
-- but new officer who took charge exposed it , so blame to MODI govt .

and biggest proof is his surname was modi , so he is chhota modi .

jai ho , no issue with those opposition parties as it is their only option to survive to blame others ..

but what happened to some people / aka followers of those parties … who just blame on basis of surnames ..

Link Copied
lol

Yes, Scam was started in 2011. It was reported to PMO in 2016 and no action has been taken since then. Let us see what Demagogue Modi will do in this case.

Answer me just one thing : What wasn’t demonetisation and Digital Banking not successful in identifying this fraud?

I can raconteur whatsapp stories from Lurid demonetisation days.

View 12 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

bjp congress pe aarop lagari , congree-aap wale bjp par ,
dono ke followers ek dusre se lad rahe .
solution ki kisiko chinta nhi . na desh ki .

that’s why these banks afraid of blockchain technology which will make all the procedure transparent .. in parliament jaitley said that they will use this tech for public ledger , lets see if they have dare to do so .

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

1. and if anyone think no action taken ,

then over 5000 crore rs worth of gold and other assets seized by ED/CBI already ..

and investigation is still ongoing . just 1 thing which is not going to happen easily is to arrest neerav modi .

2. same in mallya case ED seized his many properties .

3. and meanwhile one more potential scam expose of rotomac owner ,
this one too was given loan in 2010 (but we cant blame UPA , ordered by AK)
and in this case passports are already seized .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please give all Desidime awards to Nirav Modi he is a real looting so please give this my recommendation..

View 1 more reply
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@micke you were talking about a whistle blower , so just remembered a story , here is that -

once there was a whistle blower of CWG Scam and other scam of Sheila dixit govt ,
he exposed them in public , he also said he have report of that scam with over 300 pages including evidence ,

but later public elected him CM , and someone ask him when he will order a enquiry on those sheila govt scams , then the same CM/whistle blower says – show me the proof of scams and he will definitely take action .

Guess the CM !! lol

edit – forget to post the proof , bcoz I dont have AAP certificate so need to show proof -

Link Copied

Standard Bhakt Response : Defend every bad news by digging up dirt about AAP.

Nobody really cares about AAP at present. It is more or less a Mohalla party with presence in only 1 metro city. If it performs well in Delhi and gets re-elected, then I will take them seriously and that too after 7-10 years of governance. Every genuine voter is in wait and watch mode regarding AAP.

BJP is the ruling party and its dumb decisions affect me.

Why doesn’t Government start collecting NPA, Bad loans from other defaulters now itself. I think ED, CBI will wait till they leave the country and then seize their propterties.

View 5 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply