Hot Deal

Not able to add money in paytm using sbi rupay debit card

358°
Deal Newbie
samss

Hello Dimers. I have new sbi jcb rupay dc no. starting with 3538 0900. When i try to add money into paytm wallet, it says “This card is not supported, please use another card”. Any solution? 

Expired
54 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Contact customer care and give the first 6 or 8 digits of your card along with screenshot of error. They will enable it.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

working fine for me. DM on paytm twitter with screenshots

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Contact customer care and give the first 6 or 8 digits of your card along with screenshot of error. They will enable it.

Ok. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

working fine for me. DM on paytm twitter with screenshots

Contacted on Twitter. Waiting for reply. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Contacted on Twitter. Waiting for reply. 

Update: On Twitter reply, Paytm customer care has advised me to contact with bank! 


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I faced the same issue when I tried paying my CC bill with SBI JCB Rupay card.. it was not visible on payment screen (I could see another bank Rupay JCB card but not SBI card) when I tried adding this card on paymnet screen It is displaying the error..

cc: @abhishek012

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
wackophant wrote:

I faced the same issue when I tried paying my CC bill with SBI JCB Rupay card.. it was not visible on payment screen (I could see another bank Rupay JCB card but not SBI card) when I tried adding this card on paymnet screen It is displaying the error..

cc: @abhishek012

Contact Paytm customer care na, they will solve it.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
wackophant wrote:

I faced the same issue when I tried paying my CC bill with SBI JCB Rupay card.. it was not visible on payment screen (I could see another bank Rupay JCB card but not SBI card) when I tried adding this card on paymnet screen It is displaying the error..

cc: @abhishek012

Another bank Rupay JCB card ? Union Bank ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Another bank Rupay JCB card ? Union Bank ?

Mine is SBI.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Mine is SBI.

SBI JCB RuPay working on Paytm wallet load. 

Your account is Paytm mini kyc ? 

Some Amex card users also get this error "
“This card is not supported, please use another card”
 - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/amex-unabl...

@rg0005 said -

Mine saying amex not supported. Not able to even add to paytm directly through amex. Are they removing amex Support? Oh no!!!

@Eren_yeager already shared the screenshot -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756595/original/Screenshot_20220403-133415__01.jpg?1648973131

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

SBI JCB RuPay working on Paytm wallet load. 

Your account is Paytm mini kyc ? 

Some Amex card users also get this error "
“This card is not supported, please use another card”
 - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/amex-unabl...

@rg0005 said -

Mine saying amex not supported. Not able to even add to paytm directly through amex. Are they removing amex Support? Oh no!!!

@Eren_yeager already shared the screenshot -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756595/original/Screenshot_20220403-133415__01.jpg?1648973131

Yes, it’s kyc verified. I tried to add money via same card in another paytm wallet but still the same problem.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757702/medium/Screenshot_20220407-094508_WhatsApp.jpg?1649340007

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Yes, it’s kyc verified. I tried to add money via same card in another paytm wallet but still the same problem.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757702/medium/Screenshot_20220407-094508_WhatsApp.jpg?1649340007

Share this screenshot with Paytm customer care, tag RuPay & Paytm both on twitter.

Tell them Paytm is blocking SBI RuPay JCB debit cards.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Yes, it’s kyc verified. I tried to add money via same card in another paytm wallet but still the same problem.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757702/medium/Screenshot_20220407-094508_WhatsApp.jpg?1649340007

I m facing same error. Any solution for it ?

Else no use of Amex now…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1st 1500 then 3000 then any amount.. its pattern they follow

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Another bank Rupay JCB card ? Union Bank ?

yes, Union Rupay JCB debit card is visible.. but not SBI JCB card


Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
wackophant wrote:

yes, Union Rupay JCB debit card is visible.. but not SBI JCB card


ok, SBI RuPay JCB debit card recognized as a Credit card on Paytm.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ok, SBI RuPay JCB debit card recognized as a Credit card on Paytm.

no, as debit card

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

I m facing same error. Any solution for it ?

Else no use of Amex now…

I think amex changing things now seeing how most ppl use their cards for wallet loads mostly.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

no, as debit card

Kuch logo k credit card recognized karta ha.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

@samss contact paytm to solve your RuPay JCB problem, here someone told Amex problem is solved -

Paytm AMEX issue resolved - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/paytm-amex...

Paytm has resolved the issue related to wallet load using American Express cards. It was also temporarily not possible to use AMEX card on Paytm even for bill payment. I can also do bill payment using AMEX card.

In case you are still facing issues then reach out to PAYTM and AMEX on twitter. They are resolving this on priority it seems. Some good news after a lot of time it seems😄

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

@samss contact paytm to solve your RuPay JCB problem, here someone told Amex problem is solved -

Paytm AMEX issue resolved - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/paytm-amex...

Paytm has resolved the issue related to wallet load using American Express cards. It was also temporarily not possible to use AMEX card on Paytm even for bill payment. I can also do bill payment using AMEX card.

In case you are still facing issues then reach out to PAYTM and AMEX on twitter. They are resolving this on priority it seems. Some good news after a lot of time it seems😄

Hello @ abhishek012. 

As per your advice, I had contacted both Rupay & Paytm customer care, 3 days back.

Rupay had asked for screenshot which i provided. Waiting for follow up reply.

Paytm has replied (today) that some cards having magnetic stripe are not supported. I have again replied to them that this is wifi enabled debit card received last month only.

Let’s see what happens. I will update dimers.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Hello @ abhishek012. 

As per your advice, I had contacted both Rupay & Paytm customer care, 3 days back.

Rupay had asked for screenshot which i provided. Waiting for follow up reply.

Paytm has replied (today) that some cards having magnetic stripe are not supported. I have again replied to them that this is wifi enabled debit card received last month only.

Let’s see what happens. I will update dimers.

All RuPay cards are EMV chip cards and RuPay JCB cards are also EMV chip cards.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

All RuPay cards are EMV chip cards and RuPay JCB cards are also EMV chip cards.

Update: Rupay advices to contact with Paytm. I have also replied again (screenshot attached). https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758440/medium/Screenshot_20220410-153423_Chrome.jpg?1649585156

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Update: Rupay advices to contact with Paytm. I have also replied again (screenshot attached). https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758440/medium/Screenshot_20220410-153423_Chrome.jpg?1649585156

I have requested Rupay to contact paytm from their level also. Have also tagged @ PMO_NaMo on twitter as paytm is blocking Indian cats service provider Rupay.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

I have requested Rupay to contact paytm from their level also. Have also tagged @ PMO_NaMo on twitter as paytm is blocking Indian cats service provider Rupay.

Contact Paytm bro, some problem in your paytm account because RuPay JCB debit card working in my Paytm account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Contact Paytm bro, some problem in your paytm account because RuPay JCB debit card working in my Paytm account.

Sorry bro, I don’t think so. I have tried on 2 different Paytm accounts. Other cards are working fine in both Paytm accounts. I think, it’s something to do with BIN series. My sbi jcb rupay dc’s number start 3538 0900. Is this same for you? 

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
samss wrote:

Sorry bro, I don’t think so. I have tried on 2 different Paytm accounts. Other cards are working fine in both Paytm accounts. I think, it’s something to do with BIN series. My sbi jcb rupay dc’s number start 3538 0900. Is this same for you? 

Yes, All SBI JCB RuPay debit card number start with - 3538 0900

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply