Not received Hdfc points

189°
Budding Star
295
4164
39

Hi. I recently opened Hdfc max savings account and got a Easy shop Platinum debit card. It says it will give 5% cashback points om Payzapp. I did bill payment using this card 7 days ago but still points not showing. Can someone help please?

26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
55
1272
8

Please read tnC again , if there is some clause where the category you spent not included or wait for few more days 10 days or so. Where are you checking your points ? Netbanking ??

295
4164
39
Sudarshan61 wrote:

EasyShop Platinum? Or some other varient ?

Easy shop platinum. Any idea when i will get?

295
4164
39
ZitOO wrote:

Please read tnC again , if there is some clause where the category you spent not included or wait for few more days 10 days or so. Where are you checking your points ? Netbanking ??

Yes NetBanking

50
838
6
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Easy shop platinum. Any idea when i will get?

Easy shop does not give additional 5% via PayZapp…
Please see the features of this card again

295
4164
39
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Easy shop does not give additional 5% via PayZapp…
Please see the features of this card again

PayZapp & SmartBuy

  • Earn Upto 5% CashBack on your Debit Card on transacting through PayZapp & SmartBuy

    Written on card details :/

50
838
6
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

PayZapp & SmartBuy

  • Earn Upto 5% CashBack on your Debit Card on transacting through PayZapp & SmartBuy

    Written on card details :/

PayZapp..is generic thing..use PayZapp codes and it will give 5% for any card…

295
4164
39
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

PayZapp..is generic thing..use PayZapp codes and it will give 5% for any card…

Definitely they wont write that under Easyshop benefit for any card right?

50
838
6
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Definitely they wont write that under Easyshop benefit for any card right?

You can call HDFC as misleading..but there is no additional cashback on the card that you are looking for. It is only 5% cashback on PayZapp (need to use Billpay code ) which goes into PayZapp card

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts...
Free Platinum Debit card with upto 1% CashBack…

295
4164
39
caks2006407 wrote:

Hdfc has default rule of 90 days, so you better wait

But people arw saying Easyshop platinum is not eligible for 5% on Payzapp. Can u confirm?

6
6726
90

I have paid credit card bill using hdfc billpay using platinum easyshop debit card. But haven’t got cashback.

Anyone use this card for cc bill payment.please suggest or pm me

105
417
4

I have hdfc rewards debit card there it mentions 5% cashback on payzapp transactions.. but again I’m not sure… It doesn’t ever reflect to my card and suddenly someday I have 750 points on my card… Not. Sure how… sweat_smile

159
13967
31
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

I have paid credit card bill using hdfc billpay using platinum easyshop debit card. But haven’t got cashback.

Anyone use this card for cc bill payment.please suggest or pm me

Bro afaik easy shop platinum DC is old card 💳 and being phased out.
Yes I got 1% CB using HDFC biller system for CC pymt. Mine is platinum DC.
You should get CB just wait as suggested by co dimer.
Hope this helps

159
13967
31

I hate HDFC. so many complications and no tracking system 😡😤🤬

295
4164
39
Fanil wrote:

I have hdfc rewards debit card there it mentions 5% cashback on payzapp transactions.. but again I’m not sure… It doesn’t ever reflect to my card and suddenly someday I have 750 points on my card… Not. Sure how… sweat_smile

Enjoyy

295
4164
39
pingpong wrote:

I hate HDFC. so many complications and no tracking system 😡😤🤬

Very true.

50
838
6
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Bro afaik easy shop platinum DC is old card 💳 and being phased out.
Yes I got 1% CB using HDFC biller system for CC pymt. Mine is platinum DC.
You should get CB just wait as suggested by co dimer.
Hope this helps

Are you sure this card is phased out…still one can see it in upgrade section

50
277
1

platinum dc doesn’t give 5 pcnt on bill pay via payzapp.

159
13967
31
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Are you sure this card is phased out…still one can see it in upgrade section

That’s what my RM told me bro. And I think I read it somewhere here on DD as well but can’t be 💯% sure

295
4164
39
Expand
pingpong wrote:

That’s what my RM told me bro. And I think I read it somewhere here on DD as well but can’t be 💯% sure

Phased our and giving which debit card to users then? Millenia or something new?

50
32
0
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

I have paid credit card bill using hdfc billpay using platinum easyshop debit card. But haven’t got cashback.

Anyone use this card for cc bill payment.please suggest or pm me

This card is worst ….i paid 1L bill but no cash points… cc informed u r not eligible as per TnCs

50
32
0
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Bro afaik easy shop platinum DC is old card 💳 and being phased out.
Yes I got 1% CB using HDFC biller system for CC pymt. Mine is platinum DC.
You should get CB just wait as suggested by co dimer.
Hope this helps

Hey how u paid CC bill payment from DC?
Whats hdfc biller system?
I too have platinum DC

159
13967
31
Expand
Prasenjit96 wrote:

Hey how u paid CC bill payment from DC?
Whats hdfc biller system?
I too have platinum DC

Yes hdfc biller system
✝️ Karma given for accurate guess 😅

Missing