Offers for buying an app on Play Store

72°
Deal Lieutenant
53
3036
23

I want to purchase an app on Play Store which costs Rs. 650.

I already have 215 in wallet. Have used the google pay coupon to add Rs. 50. What are the other offers to use?

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
458
2816
7

If Google Pay Go game not completed, buy from it, high chances of rare tickets. Otherwise few offers are on Freecharge, Payzapp and Amazon. Gift cards are also available on Gyftr and woohoo at around 5% discount. I also have Rs 50 Google Play Code. PM me for trade.
BTW, which app?

1
10932
72

Check trading section or create a post.
People are selling ₹50 codes.

62
1257
4
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Boldbeast call recorder
Cc: @TestV

Contact the dev. He will give you discount. He’s a nice guy, even on xda.
Which phone btw?

53
3036
23
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Contact the dev. He will give you discount. He’s a nice guy, even on xda.
Which phone btw?

Realme 7 pro. No inbuilt auto call recording due to Google dialer.

62
1257
4
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Realme 7 pro. No inbuilt auto call recording due to Google dialer.

Contact the dev. Also try ACR.

1
10932
72
Ash-D wrote:

Check trading section or create a post.
People are selling ₹50 codes.

Have one ₹50 google play recharge code up for exchange with paytm gv.

6
1257
1

Have one ₹50 code for. Trade.

Missing