Poll: OnePlus is still value for money
1 day left

Hot Deal OnePlus phone pricing from OnePlus 1.Has OnePlus Lost its crown as best value for money premium brand?

336°
Pro Mobile Guru
2,391
5213
27

OnePlus devices Indian pricing:


1 ₹21,999

2 ₹24,999

3 ₹27,999
3T ₹29,999

5 ₹32,999
5T ₹32,999

6 ₹34,999
6T ₹37,999

7 ₹32,999
7 Pro ₹48,999

7T ₹37,999
7T Pro ₹47,999

8 ₹41,999
8 Pro ₹54,999

8T ₹42,999

9 ₹49,999
9 Pro ₹64,999
9R ₹39,999

43 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
473
1562
11

It’s no longer value for money but has some advantages (subjective) to be considered before buying. 

Easy Unlock Boot loader
Long run ROM support
Oxygen OS behaves similar to stock android Unlike MiUi

91
38763
633
ManyFaceGod wrote:

OnePlus devices Indian pricing:


1 ₹21,999

2 ₹22,999

3 ₹27,999
3T ₹29,999

5 ₹32,999
5T ₹32,999

6 ₹34,999
6T ₹37,999

7 ₹32,999
7 Pro ₹48,999

7T ₹37,999
7T Pro ₹47,999

8 ₹41,999
8 Pro ₹54,999

8T ₹42,999

9 ₹49,999
9 Pro ₹64,999
9R ₹39,999

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/673300/original/7485821image.jpg?1616515186

126
351
2

And this time camera is shit again and latest oxygen ui is copy cat of oneui. If you are paying that much, you need some short of privacy too. Samsung can destroy Oneplus by just launching sanpgradong phones.

262
3575
20
Bimbasar wrote:
sanpgradong

Ye kis prajaati ka saanp hai bhai laughing

51
192
2
Bimbasar wrote:

And this time camera is shit again and latest oxygen ui is copy cat of oneui. If you are paying that much, you need some short of privacy too. Samsung can destroy Oneplus by just launching sanpgradong phones.

I agree with you bro
oneui is the best ui

Samsung just need to launch with snapdragon

262
3575
20

Op bhai Abhishek bhai ne 1+2 ki pricing galat likh di thi 24,999 hai wink

90
729
5

9 pro vs iphone 12 vs s21+
confused expressionless

129
10229
125
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

9 pro vs iphone 12 vs s21+
confused expressionless

Snapdragon vs brand name vs Exynos.

8
1901
17
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

9 pro vs iphone 12 vs s21+
confused expressionless

iPhone 12- best processor+ best cameras+ software updates (till 5 years) + best resale and brand value

94
111
1
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

9 pro vs iphone 12 vs s21+
confused expressionless

snapdragon 888 vs Exynos 2100
samsung have really worked on this particular chipset but sadly still snapdragon is better
build quality and looks are subjective
if ur usage isnt high than u can choose any based on other factor u prefer looks , camera etc
power usage – oneplus
camera + decent performance – samsung

and finally apple
with oled this time its better deal than before most people skipped iphone 11 bcoz of ips display
if u are okay with closed platform iphone 12 is not a bad choice
you get great reliable performance, great camera and brand value

90
729
5

Thank you guys for your suggestions. My friend asked me to take Asus ROG 5.
I am not a gamer but I use my phone heavily for other tasks.
Can you guys give comments on Oneplus 9pro vs ROG 5 vs Oneplus 9 (considering ROG and 1+ 9 is 49999 and 1+9pro is 65000)
Anyone have past experiences with ROG? they give Software updates or not?
Also my friend told you can’t do clone/dual app in Iphone So it a no for me.

@MrKool_JJ @tony @adinid

129
10229
125
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

Thank you guys for your suggestions. My friend asked me to take Asus ROG 5.
I am not a gamer but I use my phone heavily for other tasks.
Can you guys give comments on Oneplus 9pro vs ROG 5 vs Oneplus 9 (considering ROG and 1+ 9 is 49999 and 1+9pro is 65000)
Anyone have past experiences with ROG? they give Software updates or not?
Also my friend told you can’t do clone/dual app in Iphone So it a no for me.

@MrKool_JJ @tony @adinid

ROG 5 is only for gamers bro so skip that one.
9pro is having SD 888 and and OP 9r is having SD 870 (5g) which is also capable of handling very high intensive tasks.
So even the 9r 8/128 Gb model which is available for 38k after sbi cc offer should easily suffice all your needs.
I’ll still not invest 40k for a phone but yes if you can burn a hole in your pocket because aap hi bhagwan ho to go for it. Hope that helps.
@R0417 @MrDimer

262
3575
20
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

ROG 5 is only for gamers bro so skip that one.
9pro is having SD 888 and and OP 9r is having SD 870 (5g) which is also capable of handling very high intensive tasks.
So even the 9r 8/128 Gb model which is available for 38k after sbi cc offer should easily suffice all your needs.
I’ll still not invest 40k for a phone but yes if you can burn a hole in your pocket because aap hi bhagwan ho to go for it. Hope that helps.
@R0417 @MrDimer

Wait for iqoo 7- sd 888 under 40k or mi 11x 870 under 30k
Cc @apun-hi-bhagwan-hai

155
2837
39
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

iPhone 12- best processor+ best cameras+ software updates (till 5 years) + best resale and brand value

You mean.. Awesome Software updates that slows down the phone ?

4
9673
18
Moderator
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

ROG 5 is only for gamers bro so skip that one.
9pro is having SD 888 and and OP 9r is having SD 870 (5g) which is also capable of handling very high intensive tasks.
So even the 9r 8/128 Gb model which is available for 38k after sbi cc offer should easily suffice all your needs.
I’ll still not invest 40k for a phone but yes if you can burn a hole in your pocket because aap hi bhagwan ho to go for it. Hope that helps.
@R0417 @MrDimer

+1
SD870 can handle anything and everything… You don’t have to go beyond that unless gaming is your priority…
Cc. @Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai

205
6619
90
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

iPhone 12- best processor+ best cameras+ software updates (till 5 years) + best resale and brand value

Battery life ? Fast charging ? Seems only issue

630
3555
61

All Oneplus 9 series phones are made in China.

They will charge 50k or 65k for phones and count India as one of biggest market, but won’t even commit to assemble here.

And Indian people will still buy it blinding.

630
3555
61

Stupid of Samsung not to launch Snapdragon versions of their flagships in India, and missing such a big market.

LG closing mobile business, HTC already gone, Sony is not even worth considering, Moto ruined after Chinese Lenovo takeover and before that by Google. Pixel are no match to flagships other than camera and Google is not interested in Indian Market.

Oneplus obviously will take it for granted and they are doing it quite well with much hype with little substance.

630
3555
61

Remember that at 50k, Oneplus 9 can’t even provide IP rating and wireless charging.

Processor is important but not the only important thing, specially when you are expecting flagship and paying 50k for it.

53
684
6

S20 FE 5G is around 48k.

191
1471
21
Bimbasar wrote:

And this time camera is shit again and latest oxygen ui is copy cat of oneui. If you are paying that much, you need some short of privacy too. Samsung can destroy Oneplus by just launching sanpgradong phones.

Samsung is the worst mobile company. They rip customers without providing anything significant with their sheep gathering gimmicks like pen and edges. Their battery does not last even as much as the congress government these days.

They are currently forced to price lower due to increased competition. If not for the competition, Samsung would be ripping everyone off and Android smartphones would be a luxury without any decent midrange.

Samsung thinks they can sell their phones for premium like Apple but they don’t have anything comparative to IOS. Android is free and IOS is not.

Apple makes people pay for the software after extensive design and hardwork. The money you pay to apple is a premium for their software and ecosystem. Where as shitty Shamesung does not have anything to offer. They can’t make any new functionality into their phones even equaling the snooze button on iphones. All they do is make fun of Apple with their stupid advertisements, later deleting them and just copying Apple.

The moment other smartphone companies are gone, Shamesung will just jack up their prices and rip everyone off. Samsung’s death is a boon for the smartphone industry and users and everyone must pray for it.

191
1471
21
Cool07 wrote:

S20 FE 5G is around 48k.

Vivo V20 pro 5G is around 29,999

53
684
6
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Vivo V20 pro 5G is around 29,999

Comparing Flagship SD 865 to 765 midranger !!!!

53
684
6
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Samsung is the worst mobile company. They rip customers without providing anything significant with their sheep gathering gimmicks like pen and edges. Their battery does not last even as much as the congress government these days.

They are currently forced to price lower due to increased competition. If not for the competition, Samsung would be ripping everyone off and Android smartphones would be a luxury without any decent midrange.

Samsung thinks they can sell their phones for premium like Apple but they don’t have anything comparative to IOS. Android is free and IOS is not.

Apple makes people pay for the software after extensive design and hardwork. The money you pay to apple is a premium for their software and ecosystem. Where as shitty Shamesung does not have anything to offer. They can’t make any new functionality into their phones even equaling the snooze button on iphones. All they do is make fun of Apple with their stupid advertisements, later deleting them and just copying Apple.

The moment other smartphone companies are gone, Shamesung will just jack up their prices and rip everyone off. Samsung’s death is a boon for the smartphone industry and users and everyone must pray for it.

Ever used Samsung in your life . Tell me any other company which provides updates as regular as Samsung. One UI is one of the best skin ever there even One plus copied in their Oxygen OS 11.
Many companies have come and gone without a trace but Samsung is still strong.
You are happy using your Chinese imitations , go carry on but one thing is for sure. Samsung brand name is bigger than so called Chinese OEMs. You will be surprised that official corporate phones are allowed only of apple and Samsung in most of the companies.
Rant over.

51
131
2

Also no high refresh rate. Way worse after sales support. As much as I like my iPad Pro Apple as a company is just worse than Samsung and Oneplus and xiaomi in India. There’s no Apple Pay at least other android phones open their nfc chips for other apps to use.

51
131
2
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Samsung is the worst mobile company. They rip customers without providing anything significant with their sheep gathering gimmicks like pen and edges. Their battery does not last even as much as the congress government these days.

They are currently forced to price lower due to increased competition. If not for the competition, Samsung would be ripping everyone off and Android smartphones would be a luxury without any decent midrange.

Samsung thinks they can sell their phones for premium like Apple but they don’t have anything comparative to IOS. Android is free and IOS is not.

Apple makes people pay for the software after extensive design and hardwork. The money you pay to apple is a premium for their software and ecosystem. Where as shitty Shamesung does not have anything to offer. They can’t make any new functionality into their phones even equaling the snooze button on iphones. All they do is make fun of Apple with their stupid advertisements, later deleting them and just copying Apple.

The moment other smartphone companies are gone, Shamesung will just jack up their prices and rip everyone off. Samsung’s death is a boon for the smartphone industry and users and everyone must pray for it.

Also no high refresh rate. Way worse after sales support. As much as I like my iPad Pro Apple as a company is just worse than Samsung and Oneplus and xiaomi in India. There’s no Apple Pay at least other android phones open their nfc chips for other apps to use.

51
131
2
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Battery life ? Fast charging ? Seems only issue

Also no high refresh rate. Way worse after sales support. As much as I like my iPad Pro Apple as a company is just worse than Samsung and Oneplus and xiaomi in India. There’s no Apple Pay at least other android phones open their nfc chips for other apps to use.

191
1471
21
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Also no high refresh rate. Way worse after sales support. As much as I like my iPad Pro Apple as a company is just worse than Samsung and Oneplus and xiaomi in India. There’s no Apple Pay at least other android phones open their nfc chips for other apps to use.

Refresh rates, how significant. It does not even matter.

Apple has a way of doing things. They first sit down and think about how to do something. Samsung is yet to figure out why watches should be rectangle and round watches don’t make any sense.

NFC is in smartphones since a very long time and what has those chips done? Apple makes things that benefit the masses. Samsung makes things that look wow but are helpful to a select few.

Missing