Hot Deal Oneplus X Jio 4g Volte Issue

359°
Missing
Deal Subedar
4
2300
52

Hello

Anyway I can use Jio 4g in Oneplus X without installing the Jio4GVoice App ??
4G Data works fine but for calling this Jio4GVoice App is required. Due to this mobile data needs to be turned On 24/7 and that reduces the battery life a lot. Anyway I can do calls without installing this app ? Please suggest:-}

Thank you

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23458
293

No VoLTE for OnePlus X
Sold it off for this very reason

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
2300
52
getready wrote:

No VoLTE for OnePlus X
Sold it off for this very reason

then no way out ? why oneplus x not proving update for volte even for 17000 phone ? it seems their only motive is to sell the phone and dont care about service and updates https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
even 5k phone supports volte

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

then no way out ? why oneplus x not proving update for volte even for 17000 phone ? it seems their only motive is to sell the phone and dont care about service and updates https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
even 5k phone supports volte

Even Rs.2800 phone supports Volte https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
146
1

No Volte for Oneplus X… I used to search the Web Daily for Volte update as I heard somewhere that hardware supports but the software doesn’t. But now I have stopped… as I lost it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47

keep blastng them on social media – bad publicity often helps

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
3121
40

I flashed my coolpad note 3 with Android 6.0 , now its Volte.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
2300
52
singh2189 wrote:

I flashed my coolpad note 3 with Android 6.0 , now its Volte.

anything that can work in oneplus x ?

Missing
Floting icon housie