Order ID: 6739042830

70°
Deal Newbie
ravikantthor...

Order ID: 6739042830 https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image...!!!!!!!! service this time i got from SNAPDEAL which was not at all expected form snapdeal. i have ordered for a product and i received wrong product from seller because suddenly after placing my order the cost gets change and seller directly calls me says that we have changed the product cost now and you have to cancel the order but as i have purchased product on snap deal and you can speak with snapdeal i have suddenly informed this to snapdeal costumer care exe. and they said dont worry sir you will definetely get your product what you have purchased.But as the seller said i got something different from seller and i suddenly called at customer care and requested for replacement but till today i havent got any replacement and nobody came to collect the product and suddenly i got and mail that your order has been cancelled and you will get refund from us as soon as i got the mail i called up at snapdeal and informed that i dont want refund i want product only and they also agreed that we will give u the same product but when i agin called for follow up with snapdeal they again gave me answer that we wiil give you the same product dont worry i was not happy with the answer what was given by the snap deal c c exe. i told them to forward me to your senior and i got shocked when he said that its already cancelled and the product is not available and he has started to tech me the rules and conditions. When i asked him about where was your rules and condition at that time when you have delivered me a wrong product. If the product price gets hicked after placing the order and paying the money thats not my fault snapdeal have to bear that should give me the right product what i have ordered then he transferd me to his senior and he was more that height that he said we cant do anything in that and nothing is in my hands you have to take the refund as its already been processed form our side. Almost 45 min discussion we have dont but he has not agreed to give me the product what i have ordered. Finally i told him to send me a mail regarding cancellation of order but that also he said that you can cancell the order online and then we will ask you for your bank details.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT NOT YET ANY UPDATE FROM SNAPDEAL !!!! I WANT MY PRODUCT !!!!!!!

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what is the product u have ordered and how much the price when u r at the the time of buy ?

replyuser
Click here to reply