Our great govt ethics

132°
Deal Cadet
49
360
4

what you guys wanna say regarding the incident that gone live on air cm yogi abusing the news guy, and modi mimiking roadside people to a lady (didi oh didi).

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
56
397
2

It’s unfair to talk about ethic in politics. That’s why politics is full of shit.

294
6877
72

Even well educated Kejri behaves like crook what to expect from these people pensive

2,110
8535
84
Moderator
Mufasa wrote:

It’s unfair to talk about ethic in politics. That’s why politics is full of shit.

Isiliye, #neech comment se itna hullabaloo hua tha? rolleyes

83
3244
48

Wtf! Isn’t this going on for decades though? I mean before ’14 it was much less, true, but it was still there. Modi may mimic mamata but she does the same with Modi and Shah, seen it many times. I guess OP here is in his early 20s maybe seeing these things anew

49
360
4
caks2006407 wrote:

Even well educated Kejri behaves like crook what to expect from these people pensive

When bro gib a video, modi cut his arms by that stupid law, we voted for our leader than immediately new leader is some chintu???

49
360
4
ithehappy wrote:

Wtf! Isn’t this going on for decades though? I mean before ’14 it was much less, true, but it was still there. Modi may mimic mamata but she does the same with Modi and Shah, seen it many times. I guess OP here is in his early 20s maybe seeing these things anew

Didi oh didi do you meaning of this , this lang is used by roadside roameos who tease girls pm saying such words ?

49
360
4
ithehappy wrote:

Wtf! Isn’t this going on for decades though? I mean before ’14 it was much less, true, but it was still there. Modi may mimic mamata but she does the same with Modi and Shah, seen it many times. I guess OP here is in his early 20s maybe seeing these things anew

Any netas who said chutiya on live channel i didn’t saw on live tv that too to news anchor except that lauda ka sarkar hai😂😂

83
3244
48
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Didi oh didi do you meaning of this , this lang is used by roadside roameos who tease girls pm saying such words ?

I got it wrong then. I thought didi therein referred to the female Hitler, I mean Mamata Banerjee only. Didn’t know that was a language used like you said. I stand corrected.

49
360
4
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I got it wrong then. I thought didi therein referred to the female Hitler, I mean Mamata Banerjee only. Didn’t know that was a language used like you said. I stand corrected.

my bengali friend told me also got the same hint from many youtubers

Missing