park+ petrol vouchers

45°
Comrade
cveldandi
Hi folks,I would like to know the feedback on usage of iocl petrol vouchers, which purchased on park+.is it acceptable in all pumps?how about acceptance at hyd location? How easy it is at pump to redeem it?
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

So can i assume no one aware of it from dimers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any iocl pump its working

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Thanks blush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

idk wanted to ask the same que

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

From my experience it works on 60% of pumps. Remaining 40% dont have reqd PoS machine or are unaware how to use it

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Thank you for sharing feedback
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I trained all the 4 IOCL petrol bunks in my area to how to use these vouchers.Now the QR codes they providing along makes the redemption very smooth and easy.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply