Pat Cummins donates $50,000 to India's fight against COVID .No indian cricketer did even this much till now ..Matter of shame At least we should learn from them

217°
Deal Cadet
80
686
3
Pat Cummins donates $50,000 to India's fight against COVID .No indian cricketer did even this much till now ..Matter of shame At least we should learn from them

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cric...

It is still surprising that IPL is still running in this country when on another side national tragedy is taking place …Certain Australians players have already packed there bags and leaving ..

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
504
30170
328

May be, Pat isn’t aware that PMCares doesn’t come under the RTI!

Anyways, a very good gesture from him plus1

6
13848
156

Very Good Step by him.

But one thing for what the funds are used for?? Is it in the correct hands?? Or Leaders are just eating on their own showing this and that usage on the record. These leaders can’t be trusted.

Every month 80% of Politician’s salaries, Government Servants Salaries, Police Salaries should be deducted and contributed towards the COVID Relief fund.

211
10820
126
Cody wrote:

Very Good Step by him.

But one thing for what the funds are used for?? Is it in the correct hands?? Or Leaders are just eating on their own showing this and that usage on the record. These leaders can’t be trusted.

Every month 80% of Politician’s salaries, Government Servants Salaries, Police Salaries should be deducted and contributed towards the COVID Relief fund.

they will deduct salaries of people and make them beg on streets

movie walas tellywood cricketers will continue to mint money and laugh all the way to vacations

57
675
4

Bro…actors cricketers didn’t came for the people so we shouldn’t blame them.

Coming to politicians they r the ones who are responsible.
But if I will say wrong words for modiji then some idiot will come and start abusing.

What can we expect from our PM
when he says " mai is apar Jan samuh ko dekhkr khush ho gya" in begal rally
I hv only 3 words
" waah modiji waah"

211
10820
126
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Bro…actors cricketers didn’t came for the people so we shouldn’t blame them.

Coming to politicians they r the ones who are responsible.
But if I will say wrong words for modiji then some idiot will come and start abusing.

What can we expect from our PM
when he says " mai is apar Jan samuh ko dekhkr khush ho gya" in begal rally
I hv only 3 words
" waah modiji waah"

but people are only being blamed for this mess like not wearing masks / not paying attention to multiple warnings / roaming on streets in lockdown and they being called as COVIDIOTS rolleyes

6
13848
156
Expand
desiman wrote:

but people are only being blamed for this mess like not wearing masks / not paying attention to multiple warnings / roaming on streets in lockdown and they being called as COVIDIOTS rolleyes

In Goa Casinos which come under most essential commodity are open full-fledged. At night you can see rush around the road across casinos. I think Corona Virus has given exception for it.

67
540
4

So pat gave election fund for BJP

211
10820
126
Expand
Cody wrote:

In Goa Casinos which come under most essential commodity are open full-fledged. At night you can see rush around the road across casinos. I think Corona Virus has given exception for it.

so those people are not COVIDIOTS

60
1150
8


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681201/medium/images.jpg?1619549382

684
1737
18

Great deed

Missing